From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 10:26 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 101

1. Pics of Crashed D on ebay
From: "F.S." <melvnhel_at_dml_earthlink.net>

2. Re: John Delorean
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:04:37 -0800
From: "F.S." <melvnhel_at_dml_earthlink.net>
Subject: Pics of Crashed D on ebay

Hello,

     Does any one have copies of the pictures of that crashed Delorean
that was on sale a few weeks ago on ebay?  The one that was crashed in
the front right fender.  I saw it and wanted to show my brother and dad
but the pics were gone.  Could you e-mail them to me or post them in the
vault.

Thanks again

Felix

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:37:21 EDT
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: John Delorean

I was busy with the show an missed the entire John speach
just watch the DML that is where I am getting the information from
John is till in NJ I just don't know where