From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 2:20 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 171

1. Canadian DeLoreans
From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury_at_dml_performconsulting.com>

2. Re: Changing front and rear springs
From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano_at_dml_optonline.com>

3. celebrity DeLorean owners
From: John Yeoman <theshovel1224_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:07:23 -0400
From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury_at_dml_performconsulting.com>
Subject: Canadian DeLoreans

Hey John,
Have a look at the FAQ on the DMCnews website at
http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/h_vins.htm for information on the VIN.  Cars
intended for the Canadian market (like mine) have a 17 at the beginning of
their number.  Hope this helps.

Eric Hennebury
VIN 17064

>Message: 19
>   Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 02:36:21 GMT
>   From: "Fronzel Neekburm" <MIst_hunter1_at_dml_hotmail.com>
>Subject: VIN SCEDT26TODD020064
>
>Hi everybody, I check ebay, and yahoo alot, and I found a >delorean in
Miami,

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:20:09 -0000
From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano_at_dml_optonline.com>
Subject: Re: Changing front and rear springs

Changing the springs is not to difficult at all. Yes you do need a
special tool, a set of strut spring compressors (forgot the actual
name). You have to compress the springs with this tool first before
even atempting to remove them. There are two of them, one for each
side of the spring to compress it evenly. Additionally you will need
it also to install the new springs. I have to warn you that since the
front springs were fitted with larger springs to raise the Delorean,
it is a little tricky getting them out (also in) so be careful! The
tool isn't too expensive, between $20-$40. It's not the greatest pic
but below is a "drawing" of what one of them looks like, tool laying
down. It has a set of upper and lower hooks that ride on a threaded
shaft. Hope this helps.

  tool--> (___)__

Steve
www.dmcman.homestead.com

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com, cordes_at_dml_p... wrote:
> I heard of several people who decided to lower their
Deloreans....is

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Yeoman <theshovel1224_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: celebrity DeLorean owners

In a book on about television show "Leave it to
Beaver" I came across an interesting piece of info.
Frank Bank, who played Clarence "Lumpy" Rutherford,
owns a DeLorean with liscense plates IMLUMPY

Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/