From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 2:07 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 202

1. Re: Comparison (with other DMCs!)
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

2. Re: Lowering
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

3. Re: Idle problems with A/C on
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:15:56 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: Comparison (with other DMCs!)

Josh,

Yes, I think we can agree that the DeLorean may be a little quicker than many imagine but:

"..... now I can burn rubber in all gears" ???

"We're here to help you"

Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:22:24 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: Lowering

Brian,

To answer your last question, 90% of all of our spring conversions and spring sales are for front lowering only.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <delorean_at_dml_att.net>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>

  Say Bye to Slow Internet!
  http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:24:07 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: Idle problems with A/C on

Michael,

Your stalling problem is a result of a malfunctioning Idle Speed Circuit.