From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 2:39 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 21

1. Prototype Delorean
From: John Hanley <106165.1407_at_dml_compuserve.com>

2. New nose bra availability
From: deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com

3. A fair price?
From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB_at_dml_KeyStrategies.com>

4. A fair price?
From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB_at_dml_KeyStrategies.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:15:54 -0400
From: John Hanley <106165.1407_at_dml_compuserve.com>
Subject: Prototype Delorean

Message text written by INTERNET:dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com

Wilmas Galleries
Picture Framers
Fine Art Dealers
163 Spon St. Coventry
4 Bank St. Rugby
<

This is in England

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:38:05 EDT
From: deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: New nose bra availability

If you've wanted a nose bra for your De Lorean, here's a new development:
Originals are very scarce, having been out of production for years.  My
"used, good condition" one cost $125. last month when I bought it.  I've been
talking to the original (aftermarket) manufacturer, and there MIGHT be a
possibility of reissuing a limited number of new ones.  But I need to know
how many people want one enough to plunk down $149.95 for one.  If you've
never seen one, they are the full type, not a mini-bra.  They're flat across
the front of the hood... no bug flaps sticking up. If you're seriously
interested, please e-mail me privately.  I need to confirm the response in
the next few days.  You aren't committing to buy, but please don't say you're
interested if you're not serious.  I only have one D... I don't need 22 nose
bras!  ...or whatever quantity I'd have to commit for.  Let me hear from you
NOW if interested.

Thanks!
-Wayne
VIN...11174
"Living the dream!"

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:42:26 -0400
From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB_at_dml_KeyStrategies.com>
Subject: A fair price?

First off, I'd like to compliment everyone taking part in the DML.  I've
joined about 2 months ago and have never been more informed about any one
vehicle.  I've loved the D for years and am now beginning to do some
research for a purchase.  A few questions for anyone who may be able to help
1) I've seen a D in NJ with a bad motor.  What's a fair price to pay for the
world's coolest auto without an engine?  2) If I bought it, I'd buy it for
looks, not for speed (I've had my share of muscle cars). Would it be a sin
to replace the original artwork with a foreign motor?  (Please don't be
offended D fans!) Is it easily adaptable?   Any input would be appreciated.