From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 2:50 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 274

1. Turbo DeLorean on Ebay...
From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Re: torque, warped rotors & dust shields
From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:33:40 HST
From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Turbo DeLorean on Ebay...

There is a Turbo DeLorean for sale on Ebay. It's located at a shop about 10
minutes from me. If anyone is considering bidding on it, I can go have a
look-see at it for you. I know it has a single BAE turbo in it. I haven't
seen it yet, but I'll go if someone is seriously interested in it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=481445052&r=0&t=0

---Dan Vin#... does it matter? It's an 81 DeLorean!!! :-P

http://profiles.msn.com.

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 03:19:25 -0000
From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>
Subject: Re: torque, warped rotors & dust shields

AMEN - If you want to see what happens WITHOUT those shields, look
under the front end of any Chrysler minivan over a couple years old.
To save a few bucks Chrysler just leaves them off! I've replaced the
rotors twice on my "97 Dodge - they just rust away on the shiny
surface, only in the inside, in about two years (at least here in the
road-salted north). And they warp anyway. I was at a dealer last week
and these things were piled up in the garbage. . . .

I'd leave the shields there and not start drilling holes in them.
Also, they are plated, if you start drilling them they will rust
where you drill the holes.

Dave Swingle