From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 2:42 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 284

1. Dashboard replacement
From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano_at_dml_optonline.com>

2. Cooling fans staying on
From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm_at_dml_home.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 20:56:20 -0000
From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano_at_dml_optonline.com>
Subject: Dashboard replacement

Hi everyone,
I came across this web site on the internet today,
http://www.dashboards.com/ , and they manufacture replacement
dashboard covers. What it is is a plastic molded dashboard that fits
over your existing one perfectley. They say that you do NOT have
remove anything and that this will fit right over the old one. Thay
can make it in any color but they primarily make it in Black, it's an
additional $15 to change the color. Here's the catch...they didn't
have the Delorean listed on their site and most likeley they don't
make it for the D. I sent an email today to ask them if it would be
possible to make one for our D's. What I need from everyone who is
interested in this to send me an email (privetley at Dmcman73[at]
hotmail.com) so I can get a count. That way when I do speak to them I
can give them a rough estimate of how many people are interested. The
more people I get, the better the chance we get them to make one! Let
me know.

Steve
www.dmcman.homestead.com

BTW, I have scheduled chat sessions on my site every Thursday startig
at 8:00pm (Eastern time). If this does not agree with alotm of people
please send me email with requests on days and times. As always the
chat room is open 24/7 and never shuts down.

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:15:29 -0700
From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm_at_dml_home.com>
Subject: Cooling fans staying on

Hello everyone,

A quick search of the archives yielded plenty of messages about cooling fans
*not* coming on, but mine are staying on.  From the moment I start the car
until the moment I turn it off, the fans are constantly on.  This includes
when the engine is cool (heck, itís only in the 60ís here in Phoenix this
week, so itís not even hot outside).

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan McCaffrey