From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 12:34 PM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 330

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: she ran out of juice
From: "John Hervey" <dherv10_at_dml_aol.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:10:12 -0000
From: "John Hervey" <dherv10_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Re: she ran out of juice

Aliza, The original alternators under some conditions won't keep the
battery charged. Adding a new battery is great but try to get a
850cca. Then: The De Lorean 140 alternator will keep up with your
demands for power and keep a good battery charged. Bolt on
replacement. See on my web site.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com