From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 2:13 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 50

1. Re: Coil
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

2. Re: door hinge raising
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

3. Re: Engine compartment cover paint
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 00:14:28 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: Coil

White/yellow connects to terminal #15.

"We're here to help you"
DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.

Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 00:48:05 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: door hinge raising

The front door hinge shims are part #105453, I believe that we, as well as
the other DeLorean part suppliers stock these items.

Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 00:47:31 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: Engine compartment cover paint

Dave,

Krylon semi-flat black spray is the only paint that should be used on the
engine cover. Follow the directions carefully for a professional looking
job.
I have seen paint that claims that it looks like stainless steel and it
still looks like silver paint.