From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2000 2:01 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 64

1. Re: Re: Getting to Cleveland
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

2. Re: Good DeLorean Experiences
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

3. Re: Solenoid Problem?
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 22:37:24 EDT
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Getting to Cleveland

Gus, What do you mean, De Loreans making a u turn. I just accellerate and fly
over.
John, In Dallas
vin 11004
Where's the engine :)

Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 22:55:45 EDT
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Good DeLorean Experiences

Group, I have no earth shattering experiences, but to say that I drive in
bumper to bumper traffiic in Dallas on hot day's an enjoy passing all others
with problems, except to stop and lend them the mobil phone. I have also
bought two cars off ebay and flew out and drove them back to Dallas. No
problem. Just took the word of the owners. That say's a lot about the De
Lorean owners and the cars.I also enjoy working on the cars and have found
nothing wrong with the engins if regular care is done and tune ups done.
Great Cars.
dherv10_at_dml_aol.com.

Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 22:00:57 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: Solenoid Problem?

To prevent your door lock solenoids from burning up disconnect the door lock
module.

"We're here to help you"; See you in Cleveland!

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.