From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 7:55 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 77

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Re: Updated Service Manuals coming?
From: William T Wilson <fluffy_at_dml_snurgle.org>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:36:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: William T Wilson <fluffy_at_dml_snurgle.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Updated Service Manuals coming?

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Joe Sorrentino wrote:

> In our case I don't think an on line site as such would be
> economically feasible (then again never underestimate the power of
> DeLorean owners), but

I think it could be done.  In fact, it could even be distributed over the
Internet!  The online parts manual works in exactly this way and I see no
reason why the service manual couldn't be handled this way as well.

The trouble, of course, is transcribing the updated service manual into a
PDF file.  Whoever constructed the online parts manual could probably do
the same thing with the service manual assuming they have the time.