From: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 7:32 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 93

1. Re: eBay item
From: Carson Clark <cnsandog_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: Show weather
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

3. RE: Updates from Cleveland
From: "Michael C.Babb" <michael.babb_at_dml_mindspring.com>

4. Re: i have a 1/12 scale DeLorean rc
From: jcchavez_at_dml_mindspring.com

5. Stalling!!!
From: "Rory A. Robinson" <rorx77_at_dml_aol.com>

6. Owners Directory and Cleveland
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Carson Clark <cnsandog_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: eBay item

You have got to be kidding me.  $600?  Only if they could PROVE that that was the front end off of the original BTTF car used in the movie.

Erik Geerdink wrote:

There is a really cool Delorean item on eBay right now...check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=357023988

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:11:53 EDT
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Show weather

last forcast indicated the storm was gonna push through just in time
fingers crossed

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:19:32 -0600
From: "Michael C.Babb" <michael.babb_at_dml_mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Updates from Cleveland

Thanks for posting the address Dave.  I have already started adding
information to the site at www.babbtechnology.com/delorean I was (by shear
accident) able to meat another DeLorean on the road this evening, and have
some pictures of the car, as well as my DeLorean on the waterfront.  I am
now in Cleveland, so will have many more pictures starting tomorrow. . .
will have some scenery (Rock and Roll hall of fame, etc.) as well as D pics.

Stay Tuned!

Michael Babb

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:29:02 -0000
From: jcchavez_at_dml_mindspring.com
Subject: Re: i have a 1/12 scale DeLorean rc

Efren,

    How much do you want for the one from jr1 toy?
    Do you have any pics?

Thanks !

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 05:05:48 -0000
From: "Rory A. Robinson" <rorx77_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Stalling!!!

Help! I'm back and ready to get 3010 on the road. She will start just
fine, but stalls after 15-20sec of idle. When i try to push on the
accelerator it cuts out even faster. I don't have to push on the gas
pedal to start her. cranks up fine idles great for 10-15 sec and
shudders to a halt. Have installed new rpm relay and thermotime
switch. Have checked fuel tank, pump works fine,but has some peeling
metal flakes on the body and the fuel is reddish color. The hose
running from pump to bottom of tank has rubber flakes peeling off of
it. Also the metal tube along side the pump is kinked alittle and
kind of corroeded. My "D" is a 1981 5-speed with 21,000. The previous
owner stated that he had replaced everything from tank inside and
out. please help, is my fuel system contaminated? Do i need to start
from scratch and replace the whole system?

THANX
RORY

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:32:06 -0700
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>
Subject: Owners Directory and Cleveland

Make sure you stop by the DMCNews table and take a look at a printed copy of
the DeLorean Owners Directory if you have not seen one. While we won't have
printed copies of the current issue for sale, we'll have some of the last
printed issues available. After the show I'll be posting the updated version
on display in Cleveland to the DMCNews website. Just use your same access
code to retrieve it.

And if you're coming to the show and you're NOT listed in the Directory,
make sure to fill out one of the handy forms we'll have available at the
table.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Ken Montgomery	    Sacramento, CA       VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	 mailto:kenm_at_dml_csus.edu
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:directory_at_dml_dmcnews.com