From: <dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_egroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 372
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 9:23 PM

1. Fascia Paint
From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99_at_dml_copper.net>

2. Re: re:ss frame
From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687_at_dml_mindspring.com>

3. Starting trouble, any ideas?
From: badgeman46_at_dml_hotmail.com

4. Re: exhaust manifold
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:47:11 -0500
From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99_at_dml_copper.net>
Subject: Fascia Paint

I need to paint my front and rear fascias. They aren't warping so I don't
need to replace them, all I need to know is the paint brand and color code.

Joel

Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:04:14 -0600
From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687_at_dml_mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: re:ss frame

I didn't by a stainless steel fridge because I couldn't stick my kids
artwork up! :)
Seriously though, if you had an aluminum or stainless frame, I don't know if
you could trigger stop lights. I can remember my buddy and I sitting at a
stop light for AGES on our Ninja's, 1000cc's between us. It wasn't until a
car pulled up behind that it changed......
I doubt that there is more iron in a DMC w/out the frame than two crotch
rockets.

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:57:29 -0000
From: badgeman46_at_dml_hotmail.com
Subject: Starting trouble, any ideas?

   I just "rescued" vin 16072 last week. The car needs lots of love,
I picked it up from a 17 year old kid who was doing quite a hack job
on the car. The interior has new pieces, but everything is sloppy and
what not. Everything seems to be "repairable" but the car won't start.

    The starter is no good, so we pushed the car down the road and
popped the clutch, the engine was turning, but not firing. I could
hear the fuel pump running, and I could here a buzzing, like a relay
or something, but that was it. Anyone know if there is anything
simple or common that I should check before I start dismantling
things? Possibly something electrical?

-Jay

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:11:32 +0000
From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: Re: exhaust manifold

Check the Technical Page on our website and look at the custom exhaust
manifold. You can get them made-to-order from the company linked to from this
page

Martin
DeLorean Owners Club UK
www.delorean.co.uk