From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 391
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 2:11 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: headliner cleaner?
From: srubano_at_dml_optonline.com

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:12:54 -0000
From: srubano_at_dml_optonline.com
Subject: Re: headliner cleaner?

There was this stuff I used to use to clean my carpets and headliner
in my Jeep (also had grey interior) and it worked awsome. It removed
grease, mud, you name it without any dicoloration and it didn't
affect the headliner. I forgot what it was called since I used it
like 3 years ago. It comes in a Silver and Blue aerosol can and I
think it starts with a Z. I'll try to find the name of it, I might
still have the can somewhere.

Steve

[Redundant quote trimmed by moderator]