From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 421
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 5:56 AM

1. The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand_at_dml_ketchum.com>

2. Re: Stephen Arrington connection
From: senatorpack_at_dml_cs.com

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:53:04 -0500
From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand_at_dml_ketchum.com>
Subject: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

Well...

I'm still waiting for Dave Bauerle to finish up my body panels.  He's
had them since September, so those five small dents should be repaired
any day now.  When they get back, I'm going to buy a small stainless
surface refinisher (http://www.csunitec.com/sand/surfacefinishing.html)
to brush them into shape.

Other than that, the only thing I've done is paint the luggage
compartment with Duplicolor spray-on truck bed liner.  The color match
is perfect, and makes a nice semi-gloss pebbled finish.

Left to go:

1) Bolt on body
2) Glue in glass
3) Install interior

Big exciting update, eh?

-Dave Stragand
http://www.ProjectVixen.com
VIN# 05927

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:34:08 EST
From: senatorpack_at_dml_cs.com
Subject: Re: Stephen Arrington connection

    The book is Stephen Arrington's point of view about life in the narcotics
trafficking business. He briefly described JZD and his codefendant Morgan H.,
the airplane pilot.
    There is a long forward by FBI prosecutor James Walsh about ethics in law
enforcement, drug dealers, white collar crime etc.
    I was given this book and it is autographed by Arrington. No Big Deal.