From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 428
Date: Monday, February 26, 2001 4:31 AM

1. Re: Selling Help
From: badgeman46_at_dml_hotmail.com

2. Re: Please help me find a car for sale in the NJ Area!!!
From: jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:41:41 -0000
From: badgeman46_at_dml_hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Selling Help

   You should put it on www.collectorcartraderonline.com and not
autotrader.com, as that is the correct site to list pre'83 cars.
depending how desparate you are to sell, you can put it on ebay with
a reserve.
-jay

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_y..., "Derrick Viane" <clarion9375r_at_dml_h...> wrote:
> List,
>
>    About a week ago I posted that I was selling my D hoping to get
something
> from all of those on the list that are looking to buy.
Unfortunately I have

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:13:31 -0000
From: jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net
Subject: Re: Please help me find a car for sale in the NJ Area!!!

Try looking in Hemmings Motor News. There are a couple in the NY metro
area but like any adds you can't tell condition. Another source is Bob
Miller N.C.. He gets cars from time to time. You can find him in the
Delorean Owner's Directory.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_y..., delorean31_at_dml_a... wrote:
> In a message dated 2/25/01 11:35:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> delorean_at_dml_a... writes:
>

> > I have looked at over 10 cars now, and still have not found the
right one
> > (my biggest mistake was looking at cheap $8-10K cars!)  I am
willing to
> > spend aroun $18K on a car, but can not find one!  If you know of
anyone who
> > has one for sale in the NJ, NY, PA area, please let me know!

[MODERATOR trimmed excess quoted material]