From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 452
Date: Monday, March 12, 2001 5:03 AM

1. Re: Re: Interior Lights
From: James Espey <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>

2. Re: Interior Lights
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:34:05 -0500
From: James Espey <james_at_dml_usadmc.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Interior Lights

The finish on the frame on a Hummer light is slightly different (more matte
than glossy) and the wiring is indeed different, though a guy in St. Louis
was modifying them to work.

The new lights sold by De Lorean Motor Company (and possibly the other
vendors) have a glass lens and metal frame that cures the weak points in the
stock interior light.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 02:55:40 -0000
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Interior Lights

I purchased three of the DMC Houston dome lights. Work great. I like
the metal construction. Look good also. Plug and Play.
John hervey
www.specialtauto.com