From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 474
Date: Monday, March 26, 2001 4:41 AM

1. Re: Hello list
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

2. Re: Fan Shroud
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

3. Thank you all
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins_at_dml_cybersurfers.net>

4. Re: Re: more info on my car...
From: "chris" <chris_at_dml_internets.freeserve.co.uk>

5. RE: more info on my car...
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

6. Attn: Les Huckins (was Hello List)
From: George Liquor <smeghead79_at_dml_home.com>

7. RE: grinding noise
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

8. Re: Thank you all
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

9. Windows don't close properly
From: fdillard_at_dml_earthlink.net

10. Re: Beware of Jag Shop - PLEASE READ
From: whocruiser_at_dml_aol.com

11. Re: grinding noise
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

12. Now we need a name
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins_at_dml_cybersurfers.net>

13. Re: Windows don't close properly
From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin_at_dml_bellatlantic.net>

14. loose steering
From: edherrmann_at_dml_yahoo.com

15. Re: Now we need a name
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

16. Just got my first DeLorean
From: "Jason G." <iwn2bceo_at_dml_yahoo.com>

17. Heated Side Mirrors???
From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra_at_dml_isd.net>

18. Re: Windows don't close properly
From: shirazcupala_at_dml_home.com

19. Re: loose steering
From: jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:03:02 -0000
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Hello list

Les and Group, I can start building this info on the web site if
people want to feed me the info.I can create a new page for it.
John hervey
www.specialtauto.com

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_y..., Les Huckins <jhuckins_at_dml_c...> wrote:
> Two months ago was my D-day 1.  I'm a pretty fair hand at stumbling
> around a computer (actually I run a backyard computer business) and
I've
> done a lot of mechanicals.  Whatever it is, I've done it, from
inside
> the speedometer to inside the differential, I've been there.
Nothing

Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:09:42 -0000
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Fan Shroud

Mike, I think they are about $120.00 at DMC Houston new.
John hervey
www.specialtauto.com

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_y..., "The Atkinson Family" <mikeatk_at_dml_c...> wrote:
> Hey Group,
>
> Does anybody have a in good condition used fan shroud for sale.
Mine is

Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:49:24 -0800
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins_at_dml_cybersurfers.net>
Subject: Thank you all

Enough interested responses so that it can be considered a valid
concept.  Now, how do I say this without hurting anyone's feelings.
This is a primer I'm considering, not a subjective how to do it.  As
much as I admire John Hervey and appreciate his offer, I prefer it on
the list area some place.   I want a summation, a compilation of ideas
on any given entity, not an article written by an individual.  A
consensus by the majority of what works best and how to do it.  I don't
envision a whole lot of topics, rather the basics well covered, easy to
find and easy to understand.  I'm sure you remember that a camel was a
horse designed by committee.

Les