From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 501
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2001 5:19 AM

1. idle fluctuation
From: senatorpack_at_dml_cs.com

2. DMCNews.com Updates
From: "David Swingle" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:58:34 EDT
From: senatorpack_at_dml_cs.com
Subject: idle fluctuation

    I replaced the ignition coil for the sake of replacing a 20 year old
coil. Upon replacing the ignition coil, the idle fluctuations stopped.

Sincerely,
Mike Pack
DOA 4743
DMC 3713

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:14:36 -0500
From: "David Swingle" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>
Subject: DMCNews.com Updates

I got my car out of storage on drove it today. Now inspired, I've been busy
on the web tonight. Check out www.dmcnews.com and see the following new
stuff:

---Who's who in Belfast - send in your Passport Photo if you dare!
---New MyDMC submissions. See the mysterious DanRC30 and the troubled
Andy/Soma576. And others you'll recognize from the list.
---A place for newspaper clippings. Get your car in the paper? Scan it!
---New Car-for-sale ads - Everything from project cars to museum pieces. An
actual 2000 mile car for $8000 (of course there's a catch . . . . )

I have enought "Photo of the Month" shots for a while, so I'm putting
individual cars on the "MyDMC" page