From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 505
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:42 AM

1. Re: No Juice: Part Deux
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

2. Re: A/C control panel melting?
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>

3. Re: Where to get Angle Drive & Blower Fan noise
From: "Dan" <Danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>

4. Louvre Latch
From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard_at_dml_earthlink.net>

5. Re: New problem: fuel baffle
From: DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:42:12 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: No Juice: Part Deux

Jason,

Conduct the following test to determine if you problem is related to the
master battery ground.

Take a standard jumper cable set and clamp the negative ground cable between
the battery ground and the engine block.

If you still have no power place a test light or meter between ground and
the driver side blade of fuse #7. If you still see no voltage (I'd be very
surprised if you don't!) call me between 9 & 5 EST.

DMC Joe

"We're here to help you"

Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:53:09 -0400
From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: A/C control panel melting?

Hank,

This is another DeLorean rumor. The AC panel will not melt from the
illumination bulbs. Contact me directly for information on the AC panel
light "dim" modification if you are interested in making this change.

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 02:22:45 -0000
From: "Dan" <Danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Where to get Angle Drive & Blower Fan noise

TV,

PJ Grady has rebuilt angle drives with new and upgraded hardened
metal gears inside. They are a huge improvement from the original,
non-hardened ones. When my original angle drive goes, I'll be getting
one from there.

---Dan

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:41:56 -0700
From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard_at_dml_earthlink.net>
Subject: Louvre Latch

Hi List,

The latch on the louvre does not reach the catch on the engine compartment
cover. I tried adjusting the catch but it still doesn't reach. Has anyone else
experienced this?

Thanks,

Fernando

VIN# 10811

--- Fernando Dillard

--- fdillard_at_dml_earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:52:48 -0000
From: DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com
Subject: Re: New problem: fuel baffle

I don't know what exactly the difference in baffles is when it comes
to various VIN#'s. But after a little research it seems that there
was a changeover for the baffle after VIN 4782. What the difference
is exactly, I don't know. But the part that did replace your baffle
is #110155. DMC Houston's price is $59.94. Call them first to see
what exactly the difference is, what is contained in the part, and if
you can apply the updated part to your car.

Something else you may want to think about is contacting the former
owner. Find out where, when, and who exactly was the last person who
serviced the gas tank. If you're lucky they might just have it
sitting on a self somewhere. Be nice to them in the mean time, and
don't question anyone untill/if and when you have the part from them
in your hands. Like the saying goes, you can catch more flys with
honey...

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_y..., "The Floodle" <floodle_at_dml_s...> wrote:
<SNIP>
Now, having drained all the gas, I have discovered that not only was
the pickup hose missing, but also the entire baffle assembly,
including the baffle, bottom cover, baffle retainer, and the in-tank
fuel filter.
<SNIP>