From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 548
Date: Friday, May 18, 2001 4:52 AM

1. Re: Re: Brake lights???
From: RJRavalli_at_dml_AOL.com

2. seat track
From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething_at_dml_hotmail.com>

3. New DeLorean Owners Directory available
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>

4. Reminder - DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details
From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:20:02 EDT
From: RJRavalli_at_dml_AOL.com
Subject: Re: Re: Brake lights???

I guess I have the right kind of bulbs (the 1156 are the right ones)
but I think I have bad wires on the bulb board.  When you move it
around the lights go off and on...now I've noticed this happening
on other old cars' taillights when you take them apart, but
these seem stubborn and don't want to all stay on when I put
the light fixture back on.  Do I need to just buy a new board, and
if so how hard is installing a new board/wires?  Do I need to
take the fascia off to do this? (I hope not!)

Thanks again for the help,

Richard

Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 00:24:22
From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: seat track

Dmc list,
  I had this problem with my passinger seat. The lock would only catch when
the seat was almost all the way foreward. So I did as everyone suggested and
I put a stainless washer under each stud on the track. I reinstalled the
seat and it still acts the same shouls I add another stack of washers? Is
there something else that may be loose or to tight that is warping the
tracks? Is there a torque spec that should be used for the seat bolts? Any
Ideas would be great Thanks much.

                         Ryan- vin.#16301

Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 18:09:06 -0700
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>
Subject: New DeLorean Owners Directory available

The newest edition of the DeLorean Owners Directory is completed and
available on the DMCnews website at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

You have to be in the Directory in order to qualify to receive a copy. To
check this, read and follow the instructions on the web page. The listing
contains everyone who has submitted their information prior to 5/6/2001.

If you already have password access to the list it should still apply.

If you have any questions, contact me at directory_at_dml_dmcnews.com, but I'm
leaving for Eurofest this Saturday so I may not be able to get back to you
until after the show.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA   VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm_at_dml_csus.edu
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:directory_at_dml_dmcnews.com

Date: 18 May 2001 07:02:02 -0000
From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Reminder - DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details

DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details

Date: Friday, May 25, 2001
Time: All Day

Complete details and registration is available at:
http://www.delorean-owners.org/events/eurofest2001.html