From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 565
Date: Friday, June 01, 2001 5:26 AM

1. Re: my car runs again!!!!!!!!!
From: billschaferabn_at_dml_aol.com

2. RE: engine light
From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething_at_dml_hotmail.com>

3. Lower Crankcase to Block seal
From: jus4sho_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:31:35 EDT
From: billschaferabn_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: my car runs again!!!!!!!!!

Andy,

   Congratulations on your effort. I didn't see much DML stuff from you for a
while and I thought you might be giving up on old 11596 but I see you saw it
thru. I am so very sorry for your bad experience. I like you think your Amoco
retards did you in on the last problem. They just did not know the system and
actually hurt the car. I hope the rest of the summer is smooth sailing and
less expensive. I only wish I had your talent for mechanics. Your experience
would have cost me the $4,000.00 plus figure as I would not have had a clue
as to what to do. keep up the good work and I know you will have a lot of fun
this summer.

Bill

Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 00:34:13
From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: engine light

Well,
I have looked at  the parts dealers, pj grady, DMC, Delorean One, you can
only get the hole assembly. All I needis the clear lense part.
Ryan- vin.#16301

Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:57:28 EDT
From: jus4sho_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Lower Crankcase to Block seal

I noticed that there is no gasket called for in between the engine block and
the lower crankcase.  Is the machining tolerance so good here that no
"sealing aids" need be applied or should a thin bead of permatex be used for
insurance?