From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 647
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2001 4:43 AM

1. Re: Back on track! (update)
From: srubano_at_dml_optonline.com

2. Ebay Binacle
From: "ian" <ian_at_dml_netvigator.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:36:27 -0000
From: srubano_at_dml_optonline.com
Subject: Re: Back on track! (update)

Only the muffler is off the car as of now.

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:53:03 +0800
From: "ian" <ian_at_dml_netvigator.com>
Subject: Ebay Binacle

Does anyone else notice the crazy prices sometimes paid on Ebay for DeLorean
spares. It amazes me that, for example, someone has just paid $370.oo for a
used and damaged binacle, when they could have bought a new one from DMC
Houston for $338.oo. I guess some people just have more money than sense.

Cheers,         IAN