From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 701
Date: Monday, September 10, 2001 6:27 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: DMC clone = Aston Martin Bulldog
From: "B Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 06:11:20 -0700
From: "B Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: DMC clone = Aston Martin Bulldog

During the Euro Expo I was lucky enough to sit by Mike Loadsby at lunch one
day and also sat across the aisle from him on the bus trip to Giants
Causeway. Besides doing the work on the Bulldog he made a trip to New
Brunswick, Canada to look at the Bricklin manufacturing plant when Bricklin
was going under. I mentioned hearing that Aston Martin brought a Bricklin
back to England to look over with the possibility of continuing the car
series themselves. He mentioned that he seemed to remember having two sent
back. He's a very nice fellow with a distinguished background in many
aspects of the automobile business.

Bruce Benson