From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 710
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 10:14 AM

1. New eBay item
From: "Matt Clark" <diashi_c_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Re: SEDOC (Broken Red DeLorean)
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

3. Re: vin plate
From: "Walter" <Whalt_at_dml_att.net>

4. Re: badge
From: "B Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>

5. Rear Rotor measurement help ...anyone?
From: "Mr Copies" <mike_at_dml_mrcopies.com>

6. Re: Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension
From: "Walter" <Whalt_at_dml_att.net>

7. Long Island Event
From: Dmc3360_at_dml_aol.com

8. Front Rotors For Sale
From: RFLRKV_at_dml_cs.com

9. Re: Spare tire Question/Idea.
From: "David Swingle" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

10. Giorgetto Giugiaro decal
From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra_at_dml_isd.net>

11. Cadillac alternator
From: tgoodwin_at_dml_vantagep.com

12. Re: Your Insurance is WHAT?!?!
From: Louie Golden <louie_at_dml_delorean.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:20:07 -0000
From: "Matt Clark" <diashi_c_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: New eBay item

Hi group.

Just letting you know that I'm selling my DeLo front fascia and
assorted gubbins (lights, et al) on eBay (sorry for the plug). If
anyone wants a cool DeLorean display, can't ask for better than
that. I've also got diagrams on how to convert the peice to a BTTF
DeLo, should anyone want them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=163876
3308

Also, does anyone have any pictures of the said Ital badge for the
car? I like the sound of that

Thanks group!

Matt

VIN....... um, no.

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:24:49 EDT
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: SEDOC (Broken Red DeLorean)

John and Group. Your welcome, just wish we would have had more time to Fix
the problem. That's what's nice about owning a De Lorean, people coming
together to help one another. We may have different paths in getting there,
but our goal is the same. I also enjoyed working with P.J. Grady side by side
and swapping Ideas.
Let's do it again.

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:13:09 -0400
From: "Walter" <Whalt_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: Re: vin plate

To my knowledge, the number plate on the frames never match the VIN plates
on the dash and door opening (although they seem to be close on many cars).
Perhaps they meant them to match at one time, but in the end, none of the
cars were assembled that way.  Also as far as I know, there is no record
that keeps track of what frame number was used on which cars.  Unless anyone
can say otherwise, it is safe to assume that the number on your frame is
completely arbitrary and has no relevance.

Walt    Tampa, FL

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:03:00 -0700
From: "B Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: badge

The badge talked about here is DeLorean specific. It says styled in Italy
for DMC by Ital Design. I wouldn't think the Masterati club would be selling
this. It's stainless with black lettering and the DMC is in the original
font the company used for their logo. I bought mine several years ago from
the DeLorean Motor Center. I believe the old defunct Delorean Club of
America had them made at some point.  Don Steger bought much of the
remaining items that club had when they folded. This was a number of years
ago so I have no idea what, if any, of these things Don still has in his
inventory.

Bruce Benson

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:21:27 -0700
From: "Mr Copies" <mike_at_dml_mrcopies.com>
Subject: Rear Rotor measurement help ...anyone?

Hi
Could someone please measure the diameter, circumference and total height of
their rear rotors?  There isn't another D close by to me to take a simple
look - so I'd appreciate the help.

I need to change my rear rotors this week and have a hunch mine have been
replaced with something other than original parts.

Thanks
mike_at_dml_mrcopies.com