From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 740
Date: Monday, October 15, 2001 1:58 AM

1. Cincy DeLorean parts...last call!
From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman_at_dml_fisherdesign.com>

2. More pictures from DeLorean events posted
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>

3. who can rebuild a tank sending unit?
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

4. State Farm & collecting insurance
From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli_at_dml_excite.com>

5. Re: Led Lights
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

6. Re: who can rebuild a tank sending unit?
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:13:06 -0400
From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman_at_dml_fisherdesign.com>
Subject: Cincy DeLorean parts...last call!

Hey List,
    The response to the ad I posted on the DMCNEWS website the other day

has been remarkable!  Thanks so much.
    I wanted to post one last time to let everyone know that I'll have
the ad up there for about another week, then I'm going to move the
remaining parts onto ebay. (so I can see what that's all about)
    If you haven't checked it out yet and you have parts you need for
your DeLorean, visit this link and let me know what I can do for you:

http://www.dmcnews.com/deptofcmrce/_forsale/0000007f.htm

All prices are negotiable so don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks again for
everyone's help!
    Cheers,
    Josh

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 20:59:30 -0700
From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm_at_dml_csus.edu>
Subject: More pictures from DeLorean events posted

   Having been laid-up for a while gave me a chance to get some more of my
photos from the DeLorean shows crunched down and HTML'd. The latest set is
from the DeLorean Motor Company open house that was held last August. It was
a great weekend and I took a lot of pictures. Here's the site:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/montkw/delorean/index.htm

Along with that show I have pictures from the Cincinnati and DOA shows in
1998, Cleveland and Las Vegas in 2000, plus Belfast and my own West Coast
show in 2001.

Click on "DeLorean Shows' and pick the sets you wish to see.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA  VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/montkw/delorean/index.htm
mailto:kenm_at_dml_csus.edu
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:directory_at_dml_dmcnews.com

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:45:43 EDT
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: who can rebuild a tank sending unit?

Hey all,

i'm looking for someone out there who is able to rebuild the OEM fuel tank
sending unit.  i want to know if mine can be easily repaired rather than
spending $300 on tankzilla (no offense to Bob Zilla).  the reason is, mine
isn't broken, it just points skyward sometimes, other times it might get
stuck after i just put fresh gas in, and also the low fuel light doesn't work
(the bulb is ok).

anyone who can help, email me privately please. thanks!

Andy

Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:02:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli_at_dml_excite.com>
Subject: State Farm & collecting insurance

Just a little personal experience for anyone with State Farm insurance.  I
used to have them with my other autos for over 12+ years until I had
physical damage on my door (DeLorean) then tried to collect on the policy.
Ended up suing SF for breach of contract as they REFUSED to replace the door
and 'repaint and body fill with putty' my car, refusing even their own
appraiser's recommendation as SF stated they have the 'flexibility to use
other repair venues'.  My car was original but they wanted to 'paint it
stainless as it is the same thing'.  Need I say more...a word of caution
from my personal experience that fianlly got respolved after 36+ months and
court battles that I finally won for replacement as the judge agreed an
orignal DeLorean body not modified is not 'painted stainless steel' but IS
stainless steel.  No problems with the company as long as you do not expect
to receive payment for comp/coll if you have a claim.

Joe Fedeli

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:01:19 -0500
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: Led Lights

Can you post the address and web site where to buy the LEDs you used and where to buy
the replacement for 1157 and 1156 bulbs.

Bob

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:28:38 EDT
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: who can rebuild a tank sending unit?

Andy and group. If it can be rebuilt, I can do it. I'm working on two tank
sending units now.
John
Hervey