From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 752
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 3:43 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors
From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra_at_dml_isd.net>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 02:58:05 -0000
From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra_at_dml_isd.net>
Subject: Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors

Only the brake, reverse, and turn signals are sealed with a small
hole.  What these people are talking about is the center running lamp.
 It is a nice big square opening which your supposed to put a DeLorean
specific DOT-rated reflector in.  I question if I would really want
CDs to act as the rear reflectors when my car is parked on the side of
the road at night.  Perhaps a "flash" picture (to show the reflection)
with a CD on one side, and the correct reflector on the other?

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960