From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 756
Date: Friday, October 26, 2001 4:01 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Winter Deloreans?
From: "K Creason" <dmc4687_at_dml_mindspring.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:24:02 -0500
From: "K Creason" <dmc4687_at_dml_mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Deloreans?

>take my car out when the temperature is below zero F again. EVER!

Don't you mean 0 Celcius or 32 Fahrenheit, which is both the point where
water freezes?
Zero Farhenheit is quite a bit colder. You and I, we know. You're in Dakota,
I was an Alaskan until last year.

I didn't own/drive a D in Alaska, but I did have a Fiero one winter. It
drove much, but was better balanced than a D. Do you know I never once go
that car stuck in a snow drift or bank? But that stupid Bronco, it got stuck
all the time.
That is probably a result of my attitude. In the Fiero I drove with caution
and defense. With the Bronco I thought I was invincible. That still doesn't
explain why I never got my dad's Blazer stuck growing up when I had no
brains.....

Kevin
Houston, & loving this 80F degree afternoons and 65F mornings, and driving
the D _ALL_ year long!