From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1127
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 8:15 AM

1. Re: DMC Jacking Points
From: "dursman" <dursman_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Steering Wheel
From: "dursman" <dursman_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:16:30 -0000
From: "dursman" <dursman_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: DMC Jacking Points

Bill,
When you get your car back you will be able to see the jack points.
On the sides of the car (right on the frame) there are places to put
jacks.  They are just inside (towards the middle of the car) of the
front wheels and rear wheels.  Trust me, it will be easier to see
when you have your car in front of you.  You're right, just having a
jack under the floor (not the frame) is a bad idea.  Good luck with
your car.

-Chris-
VIN 10213

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_y..., "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_c...> wrote:
What are the jacking points
for

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:20:10 -0000
From: "dursman" <dursman_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Steering Wheel

Hey guys...
Just wondering if anyone has replaced their steering wheel with an
aftermarket one.  My original is getting way past its life and a NOS
DeLorean one will cost about $300 I think.  So I was looking
aftermarket.  Anybody done this yet?  Thanks.

-Chris-