From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1144
Date: Sunday, August 04, 2002 3:57 AM

1. RE: Wont start when damp
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_att.net>

2. FOR SALE 1981 DeLorean
From: "Jonathan Lazar" <jxace_at_dml_adelphia.net>

3. Yes, It's Another Thread About Oil
From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Delorean Fall Foliage Tour #3
From: "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc_at_dml_hotmail.com>

5. dead battery blues?
From: "fluxmcfly" <bfreyguy_at_dml_aol.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:57:47 -0500
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_att.net>
Subject: RE: Wont start when damp

Martin,
Your plug wires or coil wire could be bad.  When you install the wires, put
a dap of silicon grease on the rubber boots where they contact the ceramic
on the spark plugs.  Also, use a little silicon grease where the plug boot
seals around the spark plug well.  Sometime this silicon grease is called
"tune up" or "ignition" grease.

Scott Mueller
002981
DOA 5031

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:24:55 -0400
From: "Jonathan Lazar" <jxace_at_dml_adelphia.net>
Subject: FOR SALE 1981 DeLorean

Hey All,

I am selling my 1981 DeLorean.  Here are the particulars:

Gray leather

5-speed

33,512 original miles

Runs and drives great. Lots of new parts.

For a more detailed description with pictures, visit my web page at:

http://home.adelphia.net/~jxace/

Thanks,

Jonathan Lazar

Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 23:24:42 -0000
From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Yes, It's Another Thread About Oil

I was just wondering if anyone happened to know what what brand and
weight of oil was put in the DeLorean's crankcase at the factory.

John Yeoman

Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 02:24:25 -0000
From: "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Delorean Fall Foliage Tour #3

The 3rd annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour is Tentatively scheduled
for October 19th and 20th  2002 In New Jersey near the PA boarder.

Note: My old e-mail address mdeluca_at_dml_comtech is no longer valid.
      Please do not use that e-mail. To contact me about
      the fall tour use turbodmc_at_dml_hotmail.com

I hope to have details shortly and I will post them as soon as I can.
I have a few things to work out and I have fallen behind in having
everything arranged.
I am no longer near a computer much so please be patent if you e-mail
me, it may take a day or two for me to get them.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113
NY Lic DLORIANN

Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 05:21:47 -0000
From: "fluxmcfly" <bfreyguy_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: dead battery blues?

Well, just the other day I planned to take the D for a spin around
the block, because it has been sitting for a few weeks. when I tried
to start it the battery was dead. So I charged the battery for a few
hours and it fired right up. The folowing day I went to drive it
again and the battery was dead and it is a new battery What could
this be? I have never had this problem before. Any ideas would be
very helpfull
thank you

brian