From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1169
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2002 8:18 PM

1. RE: Door alignment was Stuck door
From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin_at_dml_vantagep.com>

2. RE: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway
From: "Chris Parnham" <cp_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

3. Flux Capacitor Replica Pictures On the Internet!
From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1_at_dml_osu.edu>

4. RE: electric delorean webpage
From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand_at_dml_ketchum.com>

5. Hometown 80's car show?
From: "_designer_" <_designer__at_dml_yahoo.com>

6. Fenders for sale
From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:21:46 -0400
From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin_at_dml_vantagep.com>
Subject: RE: Door alignment was Stuck door

My advice would be to put a new latch in but make sure it cannot lock again.
That's the way both of my doors are set.

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:21:02 +0100
From: "Chris Parnham" <cp_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

Payne,
I have been approached in the Uk about supplying a DeLorean for a prize, I
think you'll find they are still fine tuning the prize thing.

Chris P DOC UK

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:49:52 -0400
From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1_at_dml_osu.edu>
Subject: Flux Capacitor Replica Pictures On the Internet!

For all of you that are interested my flux capacitor replica is on my site and is ready to be sold. I can make more if you wish to order one, but I will warn you that I am going back to college on September 19th so you'd better order it soon so that I can build it for you. Please excuse the poor pictures as they are shot at night and do not do justice to the flux capacitor. Go to http://putschdesign.tripod.com/PPD/ to see it and look under "The Flux Capacitor"

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1_at_dml_osu.edu

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:47:31 -0400
From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand_at_dml_ketchum.com>
Subject: RE: electric delorean webpage

Huh.  Now what happened to the 1600 mile test drive?  That seems to have
just disappeared from their site...

I guess they have finally figured out that their vehicle just can't do
what it claims...

-Dave

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:09:20 -0000
From: "_designer_" <_designer__at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Hometown 80's car show?

I want to create a local 80's theme car show (and hopefully get the
DeLoreans in my area to attend, too).  I'd like it to be all legal.
Do any list members have experience with this?  Do I need permits?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Tom M :)
www.humansinprogress.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:55:33 -0000
From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Fenders for sale

Hi,
I have two perfect condition front fenders for sale.  1 drivers side
and 1 passengers side.
If anyone is interested, we can discuss pricing off the list.
Pictures available.

Thanks
Erik