From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1187
Date: Saturday, September 07, 2002 2:35 AM

1. Re: Radio install question
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount_at_dml_juno.com>

2. Delorean Cadillac DMC repairs
From: "NJPIII" <NJPIII_at_dml_AOL.COM>

3. Electric Delorean
From: abatt10347_at_dml_aol.com

4. good repair shop
From: "JONAS19992000" <jonas19992000_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Re: Radio install question
From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:38:18 -0400
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount_at_dml_juno.com>
Subject: Re: Radio install question

Why does it matter where you put the fuse?  Are there more electrons by
the battery?

Jim1537

Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:34:50 -0000
From: "NJPIII" <NJPIII_at_dml_AOL.COM>
Subject: Delorean Cadillac DMC repairs

Just wanted to let the group know that the dealership located at 1600
west 117th st Lakewood OH 44107 216-226-2250. Now has a full time DMC
technician.Just ask for Jim Parks

Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:52:43 EDT
From: abatt10347_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Electric Delorean

There is an article in today's Tennessean (statewide newspaper) about the car
and it's track testing for Sat. One new item, the driver for the track test
will be Bobby Allison of Nascar fame.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569

Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 20:55:20 -0000
From: "JONAS19992000" <jonas19992000_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: good repair shop

Does anyone know of any shop in or near NW FL (Destin, Ft Walton,
Pensacola) who can look at my Delorean?  I have electrical probs and
overheating probs (fans not running).  I know there are a couple
other owners in the area and wonder where they go.
Thanks

Tom

Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:35:59 -0000
From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

No, but if you have a short in the wiring, you'll be a lot happier if
the short is AFTER the fuse. If you have a short in an unprotected
hunk of wire, you'll reinvent the toaster, and probably set your car
on fire (or at least get a lot of smoke).

A fuse in the wiring is not to protect the radio, it is to protect
the wiring.

Dave