From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1233
Date: Friday, October 11, 2002 11:08 AM

1. Engine Transplants?
From: "Dan" <copper_trace_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. yet another DeLorean in a music video
From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net>

3. Re: Only running on five cylinders, turning into desperation
From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_dml_newmail.net>

4. No Heat :hot water valve?
From: "Adam" <acprice1_at_dml_hotmail.com>

5. Re: Alternator blues
From: Nick Ryan <nick_at_dml_imagenow.ie>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:17:07 -0000
From: "Dan" <copper_trace_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Engine Transplants?

Just was curious what other engines out there have been/can be or
might be able to be squeezed into a DeLorean, with or without stock
trannys combinations?

- New PRVs?
- Eagle?
- other makes?

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:57:15 -0400
From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net>
Subject: yet another DeLorean in a music video

Passed on to me by my brother...Might have seen this one on MTV
recently.  The group is called Junior Senior and they are from Denmark.
 They produced this hilarious music video animation, which at one point
features a DeLorean...complete with BTTF garb. (however brief)  You can
download the video, (5.1 megs) from this website:

http://www.juniorsenior.dk/

-Josh

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:10:08 -0500
From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_dml_newmail.net>
Subject: Re: Only running on five cylinders, turning into desperation

Payne,

Be absolutely certain you are not 1 off. I have been 1 off it the past and was having the
same issue you are, wouldn't start spark, etc. Just about lost my mind and I knew that I
wasn't 1 off. Finally after several other people looked at my problem one guy figured it
out. Sometimes things can be tough to see. Also, if your new dist. cap is marked with the
first postion, see if thats going to cylinder 1. If it is, check the others. If it isn't,
check them all anyways, sometimes the 1 is marked wrong on the cap as it may also be for
another car.

It is possible if it kicks that you may have 1 or 2 cylinders right and not the others.
Also, check around and be sure you didnt knock any hose wires, etc. lose when you did
this.

This is just my $.02 based on two issues I've had like this in the past, you have my
sympathies

JB

No VIN yet.

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:07:19 -0000
From: "Adam" <acprice1_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: No Heat :hot water valve?

My car hasnt had heat since I bought it. I looked for the hot water
valve but could not find it anywhere in the engine compartment. Where
is this valve usually located?

Adam

Date: 11 Oct 2002 10:13:54 +0100
From: Nick Ryan <nick_at_dml_imagenow.ie>
Subject: Re: Alternator blues

Hi,

What's that about making sure the dash light battery bulb? Are you saying if the Dash bulb is gone the alternator isn't working to full capacity?

Cheers

Nick