From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1301
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 7:09 AM

1. Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

2. DeLorean on Ebay, inspection
From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. FS: Next round is on the 'Bay...
From: "Michael Myjak <mmyjak_at_dml_virtualworkshop.com>" <mmyjak_at_dml_virtualworkshop.com>

4. Re: Calander
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

5. Re: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy
From: "thomaspaulmccoy <thomaspaulmccoy_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <thomaspaulmccoy_at_dml_yahoo.com>

6. Door Strut Ball Joint
From: Brent Beecher <brentbeecher_at_dml_yahoo.com>

7. Re: Digest Number 1300
From: Jack The Stripper <motti_at_dml_optonline.net>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:47:44 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy

There was a program on TV this evening "Tinseltown Hoopala" that
included an appereance by Christoper LLoyd dressed up as "Doc" and
driving a BTTF car. I expect there will be a lot more prerelease
publicity for the DVD rerelease. This should inspire more interest in
the Delorean and related merchandise causing some increase in values.
Keep informed as to what things are worth so you don't sell anything
without really knowing the current market value as I suspect pricing
will change drastically on certain articles. Watch things like E-bay
to keep informed.

Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:18:35 -0800 (PST)
From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: DeLorean on Ebay, inspection

 James LaLonde <deloreandmcxii_at_dml_excite.com> wrote:
there is a nice (looking) DeLorean on ebay in Inkster, Mi.
Just in case anyone is looking I'm right next to inkster and can
check this car out for you if you like!

thought I'd offer.

check it out for me if you would.

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 04:44:03 -0000
From: "Michael Myjak <mmyjak_at_dml_virtualworkshop.com>" <mmyjak_at_dml_virtualworkshop.com>
Subject: FS: Next round is on the 'Bay...

Folks,

I've just logged the next installment of DeLorean parts from my
private cache.  I hope you can put them to good use.  I've been
accumulating this lot for a number years - decades? - and now its
time to let them go.  My D was taken away from me several years ago
by a rear-end collision. I hope to one day be able to own another - perhaps=

 your generosity may well help get me there.

details and specifics:

  Front Wheel - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&it=

em=1874435427

  Clown Boot - Used (Very Good Cond.) - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e=

BayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874437322

  (One Pair of) Cooling Fans Blades - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa=

yISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874438121

  Dash Vent Regulator/motor (vacuum)- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa=

yISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874487423

  Turn Signal & Side Marker Lights - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBay=

ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874489919

  Window Regulator Motor - Left Door - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB=

ayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874496520

  Brake Pads  a Complete Set! - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP=

I.dll?ViewItem&item=1874498358

  RP Fasteners  Zinc Plated - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.=

dll?ViewItem&item=1874506156

You can also check out the list at ebay motors (if Yahoo doesn't break the =

links... :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&u=

serid=mmyjak

best regards,
Michael

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:46:47 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Calander

In a message dated 12/8/2002 5:33:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
delorean_at_dml_abato.net writes:

> http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/members/abato/abato.htm

HI
Saw your pictures
If you want them on a calander or anything no matter who uses them they would
need 300dpi minimum

Most of the photos we got for the magazine were 100-200dpi and they look it
so we had to shrink them.
I like the one with John and if you have a his res pic of that we can use it
in the magazine.  The special effect one you have above it is also cool.

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:29:49 -0000
From: "thomaspaulmccoy <thomaspaulmccoy_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <thomaspaulmccoy_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy

There is a replica of the BTTF DMC on eBay.  Does anyone know the
history of the car?  VIN: SCEDT26TXBD002930

The auction can be seen at:
ViewItem&item=1874224192

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:23:34 -0800
From: Brent Beecher <brentbeecher_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Door Strut Ball Joint

For some time now, I have noticed that there was a little bulge in the
roof stainless t-panel on the leading edge of the passenger side, right
above where the ball joint for the door strut is located.  The problem
was that the pressure from the strut had pulled one end of the metal
bracket away from the fiberglass.  I didn't really know what to do, and
this is a recount of the "solution" I came up with - comments are
welcome:

What ever it is that the bolts screw into on the other side of the
fiberglass was not holding any more - the bolt just turned and turned.
I took that bolt out and thought about some kind of a molly screw, but
figured it wasn't up to the task of supporting that much weight.  (For
those who have never seen this part of the car, this fiberglass piece
is a "bubble" filled with foam - there is no easy way to get inside to
put a nut on the back of a bolt.)  So, I drilled a new hole through the
bracket and fiberglass to the right of the original hole.  Then, I used
a Dremmel to cut a small window in the fiberglass above where the bolt
went in.  This window gave me enough room to put a washer and nut on
the end of the bolt, and space to hold it with a small wrench.  I
tightened it down, then filled the hole I had created with epoxy.
Seems good as new, and I don't think I comprised the strength of the
structure (liberal use of epoxy).

I should mention that the hole into which the ball screws was not bent
at all.  The bracket was in good shape.  I know that Rob Grady makes a
heavy duty bracket, but I don't think that it is meant to solve the
problem I had.

I have no idea if anyone else has had this problem, but I am curious to
hear thoughts on the matter.

Brent Beecher

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:05:21 -0500
From: Jack The Stripper <motti_at_dml_optonline.net>