From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1302
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2002 7:52 AM

1. Re: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy
From: "Stephen Clark <stephen_at_dml_bttf.com>" <stephen_at_dml_bttf.com>

2. RE: Door Strut Ball Joint
From: "mgutkowski_at_dml_cix.co.uk" <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

3. Engine and Automatic Transmission Removal and Installation
From: "dplakosh2 <dplakosh2_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <dplakosh2_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Found a semi local delorean for sale
From: "Paul <vrt10whips_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <vrt10whips_at_dml_yahoo.com>

5. Re: Engine and Automatic Transmission Removal and Installation
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

6. Re: rerelease of the BTTF trilogy
From: "dmc83n99_at_dml_bellsouth.net" <dmc83n99_at_dml_bellsouth.net>

7. Car in Canada
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

8. Re: Unable to deliver your message
From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>

9. Re: BTTF R/C Car
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

10. What is in a value?
From: "reuterconsulting <reuterconsulting_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <reuterconsulting_at_dml_yahoo.com>

11. Front wiring harness
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>

12. Re: What is in a value?
From: "erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>

13. Re: Front wiring harness
From: njp548_at_dml_aol.com

14. Re: What is in a value?
From: billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com

15. My BTTF DVDs are shipping!
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>

16. RE: Front wiring harness
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_mchsi.com>

17. Re: My BTTF DVDs are shipping!
From: Nick Ryan <nick_at_dml_imagenow.ie>

18. Low Mileage Delorean and Unusual Gullwing
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

19. Re: What is in a value?
From: "content22207 <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

20. Re: Found a semi local delorean for sale
From: "content22207 <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

21. Re: Low Mileage Delorean (Barret Jackson Auction)
From: "d_rex_2002 <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

22. Re: Low Mileage Delorean and Unusual Gullwing
From: "ryanjm10014 <ryanjm_at_dml_cox.net>" <ryanjm_at_dml_cox.net>

23. Forida
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

24. Re: What is in a value?
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount_at_dml_juno.com>

25. Re: Low Mileage Delorean (Barret Jackson Auction)
From: "Dave Swingle <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 05:08:58 -0000
From: "Stephen Clark <stephen_at_dml_bttf.com>" <stephen_at_dml_bttf.com>
Subject: Re: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_w...>"
<jtrealty_at_dml_w...> wrote:
> There was a program on TV this evening "Tinseltown Hoopala" that
> included an appereance by Christoper LLoyd dressed up as "Doc" and
> driving a BTTF car. I expect there will be a lot more prerelease
> publicity for the DVD rerelease.

Actually, that was one of Universal Studios Hollywood's in-park "Doc
Brown" impersonators, NOT actor Christopher Lloyd, appearing in the
BTTF float in the "Blockbuster Hollywood Christmas Spectacular"
parade broadcast on NBC Sunday evening.

Universal's ad campaign for the DVDs begins this week with television
spots during primetime series over the next few weeks, such as
"Alias", "That '70s Show", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "CSI", "Ed",
"Angel", "Fraiser", "Will & Grace", "Everybody Loves Raymond", "7th
Heaven", "The Simpsons", and "The Bernie Mac Show", to name a few.

Also, beginning next Wednesday, December 18th, a trailer for the
discs will be attached to "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" for
four weeks in theaters.

Many Wal-Marts around the country are already sporting the banners &
standees for the rerelease, and by next Tuesday, everywhere you turn
you'll be seeing ads with DeLorean time machines.

Without a doubt, awareness of the car will certainly be at a level
not seen since the late '80s.

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:27:23 -0500
From: "mgutkowski_at_dml_cix.co.uk" <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Door Strut Ball Joint

Hi Brent

Rob's replacement has 4 mounting points instead of 2, so are decigned to
eliminate your problem. I have bought a pair for "Tinny" but have not got
them yet (load of stuff coming over in a car being imported by a friend). I
know they come with instructions. Tinny's drivers side bracket is really
wobbly.

Martin
#1458 "Lex"
#4426 "Tinny"

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:47:01 -0000
From: "dplakosh2 <dplakosh2_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <dplakosh2_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Engine and Automatic Transmission Removal and Installation

Hello,

 I was wondering if is possible to remove and then later install the
engine while it is still connected to a automatic transmission as a
single unit?  I know that this is possible with the manual
transmission but I'm unsure about an automatic. I assume this would
easier than removing them separately, if this not true please let me
know. Also, any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:08:33 -0000
From: "Paul <vrt10whips_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <vrt10whips_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Found a semi local delorean for sale

Hey list,

A buddy of mine was checking out his friends new house thats about an
hour away, in a very small town.  On his way there passing through
another small town, he saw a delorean sitting in front of a small
shop there with a for sale sign in the back.

I took a trip out there today to check it out, The shops closed mon-
wed.  I took a look at it, and the license plate was from april of
1996.  It looks like it has been sitting there for that long as
well.  From what I can see from the interior the binacle is cracked,
as well as the leather seats being cracked and worn.  The passenger
window looks to be off track being that it is open about half an inch
and tilted, and being that it snowed this past week, I noticed snow
in the interior below the window(not a good sign).  Im guessing it
would need the usual for a car that has been sitting for a while.

Other than that from what I can see the body panels look to be in
good shape, the fascias need repainting.

Ill get a chance to look at the engine when I go back thursday.

Anybody have any Idea what a good price would be for a delorean like
this.  I an expecting to have to do some work to it to probobly get
it running.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Paul Nolan
MidWestWhips

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:02:13 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

It is probably easier to remove the engine and trans as a unit out the
back after removing the rear facia. This way you can remove and
reattach the trans easier after removing the entire drivetrain. It
would be difficult to remove the engine leaving the trans behind
without providing some sort of support for the transmission. I think
it is easier to remove the drive axles and mounts then to separate the
trans in the car. You will have to rig the assembly correctly as a lot
more weight is going to overhang foward as compared to a manual. To
remove the bolt on the front left mount on the trans you will find it
easier if you disconnect the left trailing arm from the rear carrier
and the front TAB. Leave the brake line connected, just move the arm
out of the way there will be enough room.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "dplakosh2 <dplakosh2_at_dml_y...>"

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:03:52 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
From: "dmc83n99_at_dml_bellsouth.net" <dmc83n99_at_dml_bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: rerelease of the BTTF trilogy

Just for anyone who doesn't know, the trilogy hits the shelves   this coming
tuesday in the DVD box set.

Scott

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:30:22 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Car in Canada

The person at the e-mail address listed below lives in Toronto and wants to
buy a DeLorean but because of the taxes he wants to buy a "Canadian owned"
delorean as to avoid shipping across the border of a non us built car.  He
lives in Ontario area
If any of you Canadian owners out there know of any DeLoreans for sale in
Canada give him  an e-mail back

robbwright(AT)hotmail.com

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:54:58 -1000
From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Unable to deliver your message

Brent,
This could've happened from improper door struts being used. There are door
struts out there being sold by a vendor that will bottom out and damage your
ball studs and/or fiberglass mounting points. If you check the archives,
you'll see there was a thread on this topic a few months ago that was quite
extensive.

---Dan

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:23:34 -0800
From: Brent Beecher <brentbeecher_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Door Strut Ball Joint

For some time now, I have noticed that there was a little bulge in the
roof stainless t-panel on the leading edge of the passenger side, right
above where the ball joint for the door strut is located.  The problem
was that the pressure from the strut had pulled one end of the metal
bracket away from the fiberglass.  I didn't really know what to do, and
this is a recount of the "solution" I came up with - comments are
welcome:

What ever it is that the bolts screw into on the other side of the
fiberglass was not holding any more - the bolt just turned and turned.
I took that bolt out and thought about some kind of a molly screw, but
figured it wasn't up to the task of supporting that much weight.  (For
those who have never seen this part of the car, this fiberglass piece
is a "bubble" filled with foam - there is no easy way to get inside to
put a nut on the back of a bolt.)  So, I drilled a new hole through the
bracket and fiberglass to the right of the original hole.  Then, I used
a Dremmel to cut a small window in the fiberglass above where the bolt
went in.  This window gave me enough room to put a washer and nut on
the end of the bolt, and space to hold it with a small wrench.  I
tightened it down, then filled the hole I had created with epoxy.
Seems good as new, and I don't think I comprised the strength of the
structure (liberal use of epoxy).

I should mention that the hole into which the ball screws was not bent
at all.  The bracket was in good shape.  I know that Rob Grady makes a

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:50:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BTTF R/C Car

The other day I was in a local hobby shop and spotted
small BTTF Delorean R/C car.  The cars came in a clear
tube,are about 5 inches long and were available in
both the BTTF 1 version and the BTTF 3 version. (At
least that's what was on the shelf. I believe they
were from Tyco and it looks like the same type as the
"Canned Heat" R/C's they had out last year that were
available as other "regular" cars.  I bring these up
only beacuse I know members of the list tend to keep
up with these sort of releases and I didn't remember
ever hearing about them on here.  Anyway, If they
haven't been discussed yet, I wanted to make everyone
aware of them.  If they have been mentioned before,
then I'll just crawl back under my rock for a while.

=====
Steve

VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
www.projectdelorean.com

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:04:27 -0000
From: "reuterconsulting <reuterconsulting_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <reuterconsulting_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: What is in a value?

I recently posted my DeLorean on E-bay.  I don't want to sell it,
but since I lost my job, I have no other choice.  This car is in
fantastic shape and I have done alot of work to make it a daily
driver.  I constantly hear talk that the Delorean will be worth alot
more in a few years and that a decent car today should go for around
$18,000.  So why can't I sell if for even $14,500?  DMCH would only
give me $10,000 for the car (the price they pay for all cars), and
over the years I have spent nearly $4,000 with them alone.  If I
total the car my insurance company will pay me $21,600 for it.  I
know the thread of the car's value has been discussed to death.  But
my main point is why do the major Delorean players charge so much
for a refurbished Delorean (Delorean one wanting $50,000) and then
trying to back it up by stating that these cars are unique and can
command such a high value.  But when you try to sell them one they
tell you that it is hard for them to justify paying good money for
your car and that a figure like $10,000 is fair.  So if my car is in
great shape what would a $9,000 look like?  So what should I
do....wrap the car around a tree or part it out?  I clearly won't
give the satisfaction to anyone who will bamboozle me and give me
nearly nothing for it and then turn around and make a hefty return
on a car that only needs new tires and a tune up.

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:30:19 -0600
From: Gus Schlachter <gus_at_dml_austin.rr.com>
Subject: Front wiring harness

I'm trying to install a remote-mount radar detector (Escort Passport SRX, sweet) and
need to mount things in and around the front bumper.  I'm agonizing over the placement
of the laser detectors, since it's hard to put them anywhere inconspicuous, but even
when I decide I won't know how to run the wiring back to the cockpit!

How do you get wires from behind the grill (near the headlights) to the car's
interior?  The manuals imply that the front wiring harness runs through the front-left
fender, but I can't find it.  I haven't yet pulled any stainless or the front fascia
yet, though.

I guess I could just hang it all under the car, but geez.....

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, TX

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 04:16:24 -0000
From: "erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <erikgeerdink_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: What is in a value?

I have found that eBay isn't the best place to sell things if you
want to get the parts value, or the cars value.  People want
something for nothing on eBay.  Definately not a place to see market
value.  It only shows you want people are willing to pay at the
time.  I say this because people contact me all the time that saying
stuff like "i'll give you $350 for that left front fender...hey...I
saw that price on eBay so i'm not going to pay a penny more."

Your best bet is to sell via www.dmcnews.com or www.dmcforum.org.
Advertise it via your local newspaper or Hemmings.

I hope for the best for you.  I'm sorry about your job situation, i
know thats got to be tough.

Take care,
Erik

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "reuterconsulting

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:17:30 EST
From: njp548_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Front wiring harness

If you go underneath the steering wheel,  you will see all the way on the
left up in the corner, where the wires lead to the chassis wiring harness.
This harness feeds power to the fuel pump, horns, tank sending unit,
winshield washer motor.  You can run the wires to go with that, that will
then lead u to underneath the drivers side corner of the front end where the
washer bottle is.  Hope that helps.

Later,
Nick
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/njp548">http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>
Happy Holidays!

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:27:23 EST
From: billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com

There are many answers to your questions...First, is that ebay should not be
your barometer to the car's value...I have seen many very nice cars poop out
at around $14k....If you truly need to sell it fast then ebay is the way to
go...If you desire a higher price you need to use Hemmings or another source
for classic cars. Also the DML For Sale section has higher priced cars.
Remember, ebayers are looking for cheap values thus it tends to attract cheap
sellers. Ultimatley the cars value is what someone is willing to pay for it.
I did read that ebay has now passed carmax for number of car sales on the
internet so it does seem ebay motors is moving a lot of cars...

Deloreans are NOT liquid....you could sell for a lower price quickly or take
up to a year or so to get your price.....I would promote it locally with a
website, or even place it in a visible loaction with classy for sale sign.
Also, I think it is harder to sell the Delorean for much higher then the
average to educated Delorean buyer. Reemmber, the average person thinks the
car is worth $100k. I am not saying you need to rip someone off but just
remember your audience....

As far as money put into your car...anyone will tell you cars make lousy
investments, Delorean included. Case in point a $15k car with $10k in
upgrades does not equal $25k (must be the new math) It may equal an $18k
car.....Think of your purcahse price as a sunk cost. Remember you got to
enjoy the car while you owned it too. So unless some major shift in classic
cars occurs the Delorean should slowly increase in value as their numbers
decrease. SInce I work in the brokerage business I can tell you the stock
market wiped out an enormous amount of peoples free cash. Real Estate is now
very hot. I have heard collector or classic cars are making a slow comeback.

There are many other things to include but I'll close with the poor economy.
It is hard for most to afford a luxury like the Delorean. I had to beg my
wife :-) Since you have lost your job you can see first hand the impact the
economy has on people....I hope these few points help and that they are not
taken the wrong way. Just my observations...And I hope things turn around for
you quickly....

Mike C

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 02:00:46 -0500
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>
Subject: My BTTF DVDs are shipping!

I ordered my BTTF DVDs from Deepdiscountdvd.com, and I got notice on the
10th, that they were shipping to my priority US mail as of 12/10!

That means I will have them prior to 12/17 release date!

BTW:  I paid $38 with shipping!

Kevin Abato
Vin #16680

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:42:48 -0600
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_mchsi.com>

At the front of the left front fender there is a box that surrounds the
washer fluid bottle that you access from under the car.  Remove that box,
and you will see the wiring harness.

Scott Mueller
002981
RNDOLA

Date: 11 Dec 2002 15:18:12 +0000
From: Nick Ryan <nick_at_dml_imagenow.ie>
Subject: Re: My BTTF DVDs are shipping!

The DVD's Have been available here in Ireland for the last 2 weeks. I bought them and there is some decent coverage of the Delorean in them, especially on the first film DVD which has a 'making of' from the time (1985). It talks to the special effects guy who modified the 3 cars and shows them assembling parts etc. Also there is talk on the movie commentaries about why they picked the car.

Cheers

Nick

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:40:24 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Low Mileage Delorean and Unusual Gullwing

For anyone obsessed with aquiring a LOW mileage Delorean Barret
Jackson is having an aution in Scottsdale, AZ in January. Among the
cars they are autioning will a 1981 Delorean with 57 miles. Either it
is a REALLY low mileage car or the owner was too cheap to fix the
busted angle drive!!!!!! While looking at the cars being auctioned I
saw what has to be one of the most unusual gullwing cars ever. From
the movie Sleeper with Woody Allen is a 1987 custom space car that has
gullwing doors. For those that can afford that kind of car and store
it it would probably be a great investment! Put it in your Living Room
 for a great conversation piece! Even if you don't care a bit about
auctions it is interesting to watch as events like this set the prices
for cars for the year to come. After the rerelease of the BTTF Trilogy
this is just the thing to watch and see how the market will value
Deloreans. I am hoping for a renewed interest and a jump in values for
Deloreans. Appraisers use the selling price and condition of cars in
auctions to help them ascertain a value for cars that they appraise. A
jump in prices paid at auctions would be a great thing to get Delorean
values up.

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:23:17 -0000
From: "content22207 <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

Re: DeLorean One -- short answer: like any private business, they want
to maximize profits.

Re: your #3172 -- is this really best way to free up some cash? Other
options you may want to consider: refinancing anything w/ highish
interest rate (since you're North Carolina, check out Wachovia. Last
year they offered an equity line _at_dml_ prime plus zero, no closing costs).
Every penny saved on interest is extra income. A new traditional
mortgage can also be negotiated. Starting over from scratch does add
30 more years to the payoff, but monthly payments will go down. Do you
have another vehicle that might be more saleable to the general
public, or one that is still financed? Even though a D isn't ideal
daily transportation, if the thing is at least paid for you could live
off it alone for a while.

And here's a radical thought: you could part of the car WHILE you
drive it. For example: I was planning early next year to replace my
floorboard carpets. Rather than paying $300 for two new ones, if yours
are truly nice I might buy them for $200 and give you my old ones.
Someone else might buy your rear louvers and give you their cracked
ones. Wouldn't yield anything near $14,500, but could be a win-win
situation for everyone (people giving your their worn parts would have
to forgo potential resale). You'd end up with a less nice vehicle, but
at least you'd have it. And WHEN (not "if" folks, it's a "when") the
economy improves you could begin the slow process of fixing #3172 up
AGAIN. This of course assumes you want to stay in the DeLorean business.

BTW: You may need to drop out of the car show circuit until things
improve and just switch into maintenance mode. Showable cars cost way
more to keep up than daily drivers.

Sorry about the job. Companies do watch out for Number 1, don't they?
I'm Scotland County myself (you've read about us in the Observer), so
even though I've still got my pitiful paycheck (second year no raise)
I may actually end up BEHIND you. Hang in there...

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:46:56 -0000
From: "content22207 <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: Found a semi local delorean for sale

Straight drive or automatic? Automatic transmissions do not age well
sitting idle.

How are you at flushing and replacing fluids? Accumulated moisture
from the atmosphere is enemy #1.

From my experience: if you end up with this fine specimen, your first
purchase should be a COMPLETE fuel pickup system from the filter forward.

Don't pay too much. As the eBay thread shows, nice examples are
available at very attractive prices.

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:16:13 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002 <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
Subject: Re: Low Mileage Delorean (Barret Jackson Auction)

Did the car come from California?  There was a very, very low mileage
car from California that was listed on the DMCNEWS cars for sale page
about 18 months ago that had between 50 and 100 miles on the car.
This may be the same one.  I'll have to check my ad archives.

Maybe Dave Swingle kept the ad info on that car, since it did stand
out as an extremely low mileage car.  I'll post if I find more info.

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:16:51 -0000
From: "ryanjm10014 <ryanjm_at_dml_cox.net>" <ryanjm_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: Re: Low Mileage Delorean and Unusual Gullwing

I can assure everyone that this car is the real deal. The owner came
out to one of our club events this past summer, and I've got some
good photos (he trailered it from his Phoenix-area home to our
event). He told me he wants to sell it because he wants one he can
drive. If anyone is interested in the car, e-mail me privately and
I'd be happy to pass along the pictures. It's the closest thing to a
fresh-from-the-showroom car I'll ever see again. It's VIN #5597 for
anyone curious.

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
NCDMC
AZ-D

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:34:51 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Forida

I will be in Florida the next four days
if there are any people in the Orlando area that would like to meet up with
me and chris give us a call
513-470-8337
we leave tonight so an e-mail won't get to us

Ken
deloreancarshow.com

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:38:07 -0500
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount_at_dml_juno.com>

I agree that Ebay is not a good measure of a car's value.  You really do
need to find a person who is interested in YOUR car.  For example, the
3ROTOR pooped on ebay at 15k, but I've since gotten offers for almost
twice as much...

Jim

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:22:05 -0000
From: "Dave Swingle <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>" <dswingle_at_dml_enteract.com>

Yep - here's the ad from a year ago......mileage does not match.

Submitted on 11/1/01 by  Cindy F----

Year: 1981
 76 Original Miles.  Yes only 76 miles.  This car has been garaged
for 20 years.  Perfect condition.
Any questions, call Cindy _at_dml_ 909-xxx.xxxx
(Write me for info - not real big on putting phone numbers in the
list--dave)

Color: Stainless
Interior: Black
Transmission: Manual
Location: Southern CA
Price:  30,000

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "d_rex_2002 <rich_at_dml_o...>" <rich_at_dml_o...>