From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1311
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 7:50 PM

1. Re: recovered dash panel?
From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul_at_dml_bellatlantic.net>

2. Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th
From: "jacobsproperties <v-davidj_at_dml_microsoft.com>" <v-davidj_at_dml_microsoft.com>

3. Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
From: "slowlydownward1313 <slowly_downward_1313_at_dml_hotmail.com>" <slowly_downward_1313_at_dml_hotmail.com>

4. Re: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

5. The 80's The Origin of Car Names
From: "Mike" <mquinto_at_dml_attbi.com>

6. Re: Master Cylinder Leak
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

7. Re: The dipstick broke inside the tube.
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com

8. Re: instrument cluster?
From: "content22207 <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

9. Got some publicity in my D
From: "dandan67 <dandan67_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <dandan67_at_dml_yahoo.com>

10. Re: I Love the 80's Segment
From: "The Atkinson Family" <mikeatk_at_dml_cox.net>

11. BTTF Widescreen DVD.
From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>" <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>

12. Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>" <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>

13. RE: I Love the 80's Segment
From: "Chris Parnham" <cp_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

14. Re: [doc] RE: I Love the 80's Segment
From: "mgutkowski_at_dml_cix.co.uk" <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

15. RE: BTTF Widescreen DVD.
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>

16. Re: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

17. Re: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>

18. Re: The 80's The Origin of Car Names
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>

19. RE: Steering Column Bushing - Field replacement
From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin_at_dml_vantagep.com>

20. DeLorean Car Show Magazine update
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

21. Re: BTTF video release
From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins_at_dml_uno.edu>

22. VH1 - How to get them back!
From: Christian Williams <delorean_at_dml_framezero.com>

23. Re: Got some publicity in my D
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

24. Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show
From: "ardont <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>" <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>

25. Re: BTTF video release
From: "ardont <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>" <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:52:34 -0500
From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul_at_dml_bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: recovered dash panel?

yes I recovered mine in black genuine leather and it came out beautiful.
Better than original as I covered up the speaker holes.  I have bigger ones
near my feet.  I will post pics after the holidays when I get my new digital
camera. heheh

Joseph Molino

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:29:35 -0000
From: "jacobsproperties <v-davidj_at_dml_microsoft.com>" <v-davidj_at_dml_microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel_at_dml_s...>
wrote:
> The only thing I kept thinking about as I was watching the part
about
> naming a car after himself was FORD.

Jack,

I couldn't agree with you more.  Obviously this person knows nothing
about cars like
Ferrari
Porsche
Lamborghini
Honda
Panoz
Rolls Royce

Just to name a few companies named after their creators.  Chances
are, he drives one of the above…so what part of the anatomy does
that make him?

Just reinforces my belief that celebs are meant for entertaining…not
debating.

My $0.02

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:54:30 -0000
From: "slowlydownward1313 <slowly_downward_1313_at_dml_hotmail.com>" <slowly_downward_1313_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

I think the complaints of the VH1 show's inaccuracies demonstrate a
VERY skewed perspective. Our favorite car, something many of us own
ourselves, was heavily featured on a TV show meant to satirize and
entertain, not educate. We should be flattered that of the many
things of 1981, our CAR was given so much attention, positive or
otherwise. Even negative press on the car adds value and mystique,
how many cars carry that from the whole decade?
Oscar Wilde said
"The only thing worse than being talked about,
is not being talked about."

Keep that in mind with our DeLorean.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas_at_dml_l...>"
<DMCVegas_at_dml_l...> wrote:
> Having just seen the segment on the DeLorean, I can honestly say
that it was
> complete shit! Aside from numerous inaacuracies about both the car
and the
> man, very insulting remarks were made about both JZD, and the
owners of
> the cars. In a nut shell it was stated that sports car owners must
have small
> penises, and therefore John DeLorean must have a vagina since he
named
> the car after himself! And no, you did not read that sentance
wrong. And of
> course there were otherthings from calling the ugly, to outright
describing it as
> "...a maxi-pad with wings".  Aside from this there was also the
insinuations that
> not only is John DeLorean in jail, but he supposedly had a cocaine
habit that
> brought down the company.
>
> I am totally insulted by this! I feel that VH-1 and Viacom networks
owe us all
> an appology! If you'd like to contact them as much as I do to let
them know
> how you feel, the number to Viacom networks is:  (212) 846-8000.
Better yet
> though, I have dug up a list of various contacts for VP's, and
Communications

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:08:15 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

Did anyone record it I would like to get a copy

KEn

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:19:45 -0800
From: "Mike" <mquinto_at_dml_attbi.com>
Subject: The 80's The Origin of Car Names

Group here is a page that has a listing of all car manufacturers and where
there names come from.
These people must have had viginas too. Oh wait, some of them did.
The one car that is missing on the list is the Bricklin.
Mike vin#1113
http://www.users.wineasy.se/elias/bilnamn.htm

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:59:25 EST
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Leak

If anyone is interested. I have brand new brake master cylinders at a savings
on the web site. I also have brand new ones with the reservoir. Other vendors
don't have it.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/drivetrain.shtml

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:06:42 EST
From: dherv10_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: The dipstick broke inside the tube.

I had this happen once. I  JB welded a magnet on the end of a clothes hanger,
drained the oil and went fishing. Got out all kinds of crud. If this doesn't
get it, then don't worry about it till you take the pan off. It won't get
sucked up.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com
Home of the Water pump special

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 05:11:10 -0000
From: "content22207 <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: instrument cluster?

There's a couple in the "files" section (not "photos"). Thought Louie
G had some of his in here too, but appears to be cruise control only
(hey Louie, wanna upload a few...)

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:31:26 -0000
From: "dandan67 <dandan67_at_dml_yahoo.com>" <dandan67_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Got some publicity in my D

I competed on Monster Garage, the episode that aired last week (hot
air balloon) so the local paper did a story on me. Front cover,
yelling "YEAH!" from my D.

http://www.teamdelta.com/mg/show.jpg

Dan

PS: Merry Xmas everyone!

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:27:34 -0700
From: "The Atkinson Family" <mikeatk_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: Re: I Love the 80's Segment

Thanks Ken,

The video was interesting and it's very much appreciated that you went to all the trouble of putting it up on the net for us to see.  I have to ask though why did they ask so many twenty year olds about a car they didn't know anything about.  I especially liked the guy who said you couldn't open the doors in a crowded parking lot or the comments we've all heard so many times about John DeLorean and his attempt to sell Cocaine.  I guess the image is never going to change.  That's sad.

Mike Atkinson

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:13:48 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>" <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>
Subject: BTTF Widescreen DVD.

In light of recent negative publicity, here is something to cheer everyone on
the list here up.

On the way home from work, I stopped by Wal Mart and picked up a copy of
BTTF Widescreen Edition DVD set. In a nutshell, it was really money well
spent! DeLorean specific, I've never seen another production that puts the
DMC into a more positive light. Especially the interview with Bob Gale on the
use of a DeLorean for the movie. There are quite a few concept drawings of
how they were looking at modifying the car (all quite astounding!), and a
segment at the end where Bob Gale reads off a thank-you/fan letter from John
DeLorean himself stating how pleased he was with the use of the car in the
original movie.

The negative side is that you can really tell that the producers were strapped
for space on the DVD discs. The DeLorean, and other "making of", and
behind the scenes segments seem to be divided between the discs. While
very informative about the car durring the pop-up animations about the car's
facts, there was only one descrepincy. And that was the 4-cylinder engine
fact. I don't know if this was a typo, or stating what the cars were replaced with.
In any case, this is nothing compared to the rest of the information contained
on the DVD's. Many accurate, and positive facts about the car are presented
within.

The movies of course are great! The sharpest video and audio I've ever seen
the movies in. The brushed stainless steen sheen on the car is beautiful as
you can see in the footage of BTTF1. I must now figure in on having my car
reburnished one day to get it to look like that! And the clairity when pausing
still images of the movie. I've always been told that my wheels look great
when spinning, but now that I've really seen them upclose in a still image,
they are amazing! They create the illusion that the wheels are solid, and the
niches in the spokes really define the lines! Now that I've finally seen this
upclose, and clearly, I'll never consider swapping my wheels out again for a
custom set. You really have to see it to know what I mean.

Obviously if you're any kind of a fan of the movies, the DVD set is a must have
(avoid the VCD's on eBay). The info pop-ups pointed out details in the movies
that I've never even seen before! But even if you're not, I would still
reccomend the set as an essential addition to any DeLorean collection for the
material contained within. Just make sure that you get the proper set. There is
a Widescreen Edition, and a seperate Fullscreen Edition for what ever your
tates are.

With the info pop-ups, and all of the voiceover commentary, it'll probably take
me about a week to fully cover all the content on the discs. And I still need to
get a DVD-ROM drive on top of that!

But, the big question: Was it worth the wait for the discs?

Yes! ;)

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:31:49 -0000
From: "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>" <DMCVegas_at_dml_lvcm.com>

Why not? Take the $60K+ asking price that D-1 gets for their cars, subtract the
average sale price of a DeLorean, and file damages for the difference plus
lawyer's fees and any other misc damages/distresses that we could add in.
Hey, if one woman can get millions of dollars for spilling coffee on herself,
then I'm sure that this kind of a legal action isn't exactly too far fetched. More
importantly this could prove to be enough of a financial threat that others may
think twice in the future about publishing unverified information, and making
slanderous remarks.

Someone states an opinion that they do not like my car for whatever personal
reason, that's one thing. That is free speach. Someone deliberatly causes
damage to me/my car's reputation by making false claims that it is unreliable,
and/or falsely states that things such as doors don't work properly, then that is
an intentional attack intended to harm.

<SNIP>

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:20:19 -0000
From: "Chris Parnham" <cp_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

Ken,
Thanks for making the VH1 clip available to us this side of the pond.
 I love Tamair's film clips, mostly  done at Eurofest 01, especially as it
features two of my RHD's. Dusty,( now sold back into Northern Ireland) is in
the opening shot and the closing one, you will notice the small red light
fitted below the bumper. And Delores , side view with the polished alloy
wheels and roof antenna.
Any one who watched the clip and is not a DeLorean expert( un-like most of
us) will not have their opinion changed unduly, I don't think.

You know what they say, "any publicity is good publicity". Alright it was
inaccurate, just like the Quentin Willson one, but as my journalist son
said, its only a story!

Chris P  DOC UK

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:48:15 -0500
From: "mgutkowski_at_dml_cix.co.uk" <webmaster_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [doc] RE: I Love the 80's Segment

That's a damn good point - I've heard the DeLorean story compared to the
Edsel's a number of times and also heard the female anatomy comment about
the Edsel. I think some singularly uninformed plonker got them mixed up.

FWIW I watched "The Car's the Star" on the Edsel and Quentin actually quite
likes it.

Martin

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:38:57 -0500
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>
Subject: RE: BTTF Widescreen DVD.

Was it worth the wait?  No....

I think these Discs don't have a lot to offer REAL fans.  For all the
time we waited, the extras are minimal (outtakes, and deleted scenes
were not all that fantastic), the work that was put into the layout,
extras, and cover art were lacking severely and the actual printing of
the images on the physical disc was lacking severely!

For something that was five years in the making...why does it seem like
this done quick and dirty?

When Star wars episode II and Spiderman came out earlier this year, all
the major stores (Wal Mart, etc.) and video stores had images PLASTERED
on the windows and in their flyers.  I drove past several video stores
yesterday on the way home, and saw NO sign of BTTF.  :(   I think the
release was not handled well by Universal.  They did little to promote
it other then a few TV spots that ran in the past 5-7 days.

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680

[...]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:27:05 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

What was the persons name that did that negative bit on VH1
I thankfully don't recognize him and maybe that it a good thing
If I can find his name maybe I can contact him
I would really like to ask him what planet he is from because he is obviously
out of this world

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:51:21 -0500
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>

Now that I've seen the segment (thank you Ken Montgomery!) I can't really complain about
it.  Not one of the people interviewed was a car expert, and I doubt any of them ever
even sat in a DeLorean.  I'm sure the show's producers simply asked their celebrity
guests "What do you remember about the DeLorean?" and those were the answers they got.
Perhaps these memories contain innacurate information, but it's not VH1's job to educate
the celebrities before interviewing them.

Darryl said:

> I stayed up just to watch the second airing around 1 AM for
> nothing but a Quentin Wilson view of the car, totally inaccurate . . .

I agree that many of the statements sounded a lot like Quentin Wilson, but I don't think
it's a fair comparison.  Mr. Wilson *is* a car expert, and he should know better.  He has
driven a DeLorean, opened the doors in a parking lot, interviewed owners, researched the
history, etc.  Yet Mr. Wilson continues to willfully publish lies about the DeLorean.

The VH1 show could have been worse.  The long history of American Motors came to an end
during the 80s, and I bet AMC doesn't even get mentioned in the show.  The Yugo probably
won't even get a footnote.  In fact, I bet the DeLorean will be the ONLY 80s car that VH1
bothers to mention.

Also, I am pleased that Tamir's attractive DeLorean footage got so much free air time.
Great job Tamir!

- Mike Substelny
Looking forward to dispelling more myths next summer.

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:00:36 -0500
From: Mike Substelny <msubstel_at_dml_lorainccc.edu>
Subject: Re: The 80's The Origin of Car Names

Mike Q. wrote:

> Group here is a page that has a listing of all car manufacturers and where
> there names come from.

[SNIP]

Please don't turn this into a thread!  Off the top of my head I can think of half a dozen
more car companies named for their founders that aren't on that list!  Naming a car
company after yourself was once a very common practice.

I would not be surprised if JZD goes down in history as the last American to name a
mass-produced car after himself, though.  And yes, the DeLorean's factory was big enough
to count as "mass production" in the automotive world.

- Mike Substelny

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:22:42 -0500
From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin_at_dml_vantagep.com>
Subject: RE: Steering Column Bushing - Field replacement

I also did this, but with a slight mod.

The bushing is tough, but flexible. So, I cut a slit in one side and twisted
it slightly so it could slip over the steering wheel column and slide into
place. It has worked great and never wiggled free.

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:52:56 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: DeLorean Car Show Magazine update

HI

Well its here
We picked up the magazines from the binder and all that is left is for me to
stick them in the mail.

Unfortunately tonight I have a Christmas party so we will have to get them
addressed  tomorrow but those that have their checks in should see them
before Christmas in the Continental US (Europe deliveries I have no idea)

There are plenty of magazines left so as we get the subscriptions we will put
them out once a week so we can batch them.  And don't worry if we run out we
are like Doritos (we can make more).

Hope you enjoy the magazine
We will be evolving it as we grow and thanks for your support.

WE also should have credit card and a store up and running by the next issue
and for the car show.  There were too many requests to ignore.  So please
bear with the checks this time.  Its a lot of work to do this and I don't
hwve the time right now.

Ken
DeLoreancarshow.com

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:07:47 -0600
From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins_at_dml_uno.edu>
Subject: Re: BTTF video release

Ed,

I also have the VCD release; I just bought the DVD trilogy two evenings
ago and have checked out some of the "special footage." They obviously
weren't worried about paying royalties to JZD; they included a lot of
photographs of the car itself, from production and off-stage; in their
documentary footage they had the car prominently featured on camera
several times; they included drawings and sketches of the "time vehicle"
as well from Andy Probert et al. The packaging does suck, but compared
to the packaging for "Terminator 2",  I think even half a photograph is
nice. If you'll recall, the trailer for BTTF didn't feature very much of
the car at all; only one of the wheels and a partial glimpse of the
gullwing doors were clues.

People who buy the trilogy know what they're getting, anyway, and
probably remember the movie posters (one, two, three people next to a
car). But what's inside the DVD case has proven itself better than the
packaging (more than I can say for some movies I've bought in the
past!).

Regardless of the packaging, I recommend the set for DeLorean and/or
BTTF fans. Besides the movie footage, the photographs and drawings are
great for fans of either the movie or the DMC.

Just my $0.02

Regards,
Farrar

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:37:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Christian Williams <delorean_at_dml_framezero.com>
Subject: VH1 - How to get them back!

First, let it be known that I love the DeLorean more than anyone. I drive
mine every day and I've heard all the comments - positive and negative.
When I hear negative comments, I take the time - no matter how big of a
hurry I'm in to try to educate the misinformed and to leave them with
positive image of John DeLorean in their head (and to make them think
about selling their Honda).

VH1 did a show about the 80's. Being that it's not PBS, they recruited a
younger crowd of people to reflect on the 80's. Mostly kids that were
growing up in the 80's and had fond memories of pop culture
television programs & movies, toys, babes & hunks, and cars. Just like the
guys that come up to us all when we're at a gas station and shoot of their
mouths, these celebrity kids are no different.

It's not VH1's responsibility to ask these people what they remember about
the DeLorean and then jump in front of the camera to correct everything
that is said.

What's funny is that I be there's a bunch of other groups like ours with
their own specialty that watched the show. The show did a segment on the
Rubik's Cube. When the interviewees said that you can peel off the
stickers to solve the cube, don't you think that folks from MENSA or a
Rubik's Cube club somewhere were upset that "these punk kids" were
trivializing their hobby?

The best thing that we can do to combat this sort of thing is to continue
to spread our positive message. Do it however you can. If your ISP gives
you web space, learn to make a web page and put it up. Get it registered
on the search engines and spread the truth. Call your local papers and
news stations and tell them that you have a DeLorean. With the BTTF DVD
out now there is a heightened interest, so let them be THE news station
that actually tracked one down. Make flyers. Enter car shows (not just
DeLorean only car shows (although they're great as well)). Hang up "John
DeLorean is not a criminal" on sign posts all around town for a few weeks.
Then call the local news stations and tell them that you put the signs
there and invite them over. :)

We'll never win in a lawsuit against VH1. None of us will take the time to
organize it either. :)

-Christian #3452

PS. If this message ever fell into the hands of a Honda owners group,
don't you think they'd take exception to my Honda comment? Did you?

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:25:50 EST
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Got some publicity in my D

Dan,

now that's the type of positive exposure we WANT to see!!!  Great work!

Andy

In a message dated 12/18/02 6:07:03 AM Central Standard Time,
dandan67_at_dml_yahoo.com writes:

> I competed on Monster Garage, the episode that aired last week (hot
> air balloon) so the local paper did a story on me. Front cover,
> yelling "YEAH!" from my D.
>
> http://www.teamdelta.com/mg/show.jpg

Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:27:14 -0000
From: "ardont <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>" <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show

Dear Group,

I am currently overseas, but noticed the recent feedback on the VH1
show.  I just took a look at the clip on the net, and wasn't too
surpised with what I found.

I did supply them with my "Eurofest" tape that can be bought on my
site store, and they used a great deal of footage from it.  I was
told the format of the show would be celebrities talking about the
topics, so I wasn't expecting anything factual or too great, but
hoped that it wouldn't be too bad either.  From the looks of the
clip, the innacuracies seemed to be pretty standard issue (except for
the vagina part, even that threw me for a loop).  But as stated by
others on the list, and I completely agree, any publicity at this
point, is good publicity.  And although I haven't seen the end
credits of the show yet since I am still overseas, my contract with
VH1 involved the acknowledgment of my web-site domain, so maybe some
people went there afterwords and were "enlightened" by factual
information.

Also, I agree with some other members that a rip on the DeLorean is
easier to shrug off when given by some punk celebrity, as opposed to
some "qualified" car expert like our good friend Quentin Wilson.
Either way, I could give a rats ass what others think, I love the
car, and that is all I care about.

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:39:19 -0000
From: "ardont <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>" <tamir_at_dml_entermyworld.com>

Hey Ed and others,

I just viewed the BTTF Trilogy DVD overseas and thought it was
great.  For those who didn't like the BTTF trilogy cover art work
being sold in the US, check out the UK version covers, those are a
lot cooler in my opinion. (Check amazon.co.uk and amazon.com for
representations of the two different covers) :)  (Remember though,
unless you have a multisystem DVD player, you can only buy the US
version (NTSC) for US viewing)

Also in response to a different posting.  As far as advertising for
the new release of this film, they are doing a pretty good job in my
opinion.  The ads you see for newer films are obvioulsy more
pronounced at video stores, etc., since those films are very recent
and a lot more people want to see and buy newer films that are fresh
in their minds.  The fact that Universal is doing ads on tv and most
importantly, the preview slot they have bought for the next two weeks
before each viewing of THE LORD OF THE RINGS movie, is quite huge.
If anything, this new release should give us DeLorean owners an extra
boost in terms of positive feedback on our cars, so that should be
nice! :)

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "edherrmann <edherrmann_at_dml_y...>"