From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 851
Date: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 10:59 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Re: Clutch master expiration date
From: "B Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 06:14:55 -0600
From: "B Benson" <delornut_at_dml_peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Clutch master expiration date

There were two types of adjustable after thoughts to the clutch linkage.
Early on there was an adjustable rod that replaced the piston rod going into
the the master cyl. This was a bad idea and could cause problems if adjusted
too long. There is an adjustable link that replaces a part of the linkage
between the pedal and the master cyl piston rod that works great. I know Rob
Grady sells this and possibly others do as well.

Bruce Benson