From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 875
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:27 PM

1. Stock DMC Mufflert cutaway view
From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1_at_dml_osu.edu>

2. Car show in Atlanta GA area
From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy_at_dml_paramanet.com>

3. Ital Design Badges
From: Senatorpack_at_dml_cs.com

4. Re: Stock DMC Mufflert cutaway view
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:59:59 -0500
From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1_at_dml_osu.edu>
Subject: Stock DMC Mufflert cutaway view

I am in the proces of custom rebuilding a stock Delorean muffler for better flow as the stock one flows about as good as a coffee stir straw. Anyway I took a picture of what the STOCK muffler looks like inside, because I am sure some of you wondered what's in there. Just go to photos and then techie stuff in the dmc news website. The picture is clearly labled and self explanitory.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:07:17 -0500
From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy_at_dml_paramanet.com>
Subject: Car show in Atlanta GA area

Hello,

Although I live in New Jersey, I have a friend that lives in Georgia.  She is putting on a car show for a local blood drive.  There are NO DELOREANS signed up (yet).  If you do go, say hello to her for me! Here is the info she sent me:

Saturday, Jan 26 th
No Entry Fee
8 more spaces available
14 different classes for trophies
Clown from 11-1
Children's games
Raffles through out the day
10-4 pm
rain date feb 2.

4891 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338

Call me if interested  Pam Bilton-  404-329-1994

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:24:05 EST
From: Senatorpack_at_dml_cs.com
Subject: Ital Design Badges

    I can get the Ital. Design by Gugiaro badge. They badge is the similar in
style as those found on the Maserati Bora and Merak. The badge has raised
lettering, and is made of aluminum.

As I am very busy with my long list of projects, anyone can order them on the
Internet through any of the Maserati parts suppliers. Just look under a
Maserati parts vendor.

Maybe some enthusiastic DeLorean owner that wants to learn some Italian, as
well as, sell some badges on the side. (probably take you years to break
even)

The turn around time is long, as the parts are ordered once a month from
Modena Italy. These are original OEM Maserati stock badges. (The Ital. Design
badge does not mention Maserati)

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:29:06 -0800
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Stock DMC Mufflert cutaway view

the best flowing muffler out that is street legal is BORLA! they are quiet sounding with a little muscle sound to them, and when you open up that throttle they sound like a V8.

mark