From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 881
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2002 6:40 AM

1. Re: DeLorean/Need for Speed
From: "delorean66" <delorean66_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: Seeking Gus from Holland
From: "robert parker" <roberthparker_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:12:29 -0000
From: "delorean66" <delorean66_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean/Need for Speed

Yes, Yuriy Antipin made a DeLorean for Need for Speed 4 and some have
converted that same car to play in Need for Speed 3. There are many
DeLoreans available now to download for Need for Speed 3 & 4, even as
far as the Back to the future cars. If you have Need for Speed 3, you
may download some DeLoreans here:
http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~nfsdesign/files.php?v=3&s=cars&pagenr=6
For Need for Speed 4, you may download from here:
http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~nfsdesign/files.php?v=4&s=cars&pagenr=5
Also, you can check out the pics on my site at:
http://www.delorean.8k.com/nfs.html
Enjoy!

Grigor
www.delorean.8k.com

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:29:21
From: "robert parker" <roberthparker_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Seeking Gus from Holland

Hello, DML land!  Does anyone know how to contact Gus, a Netherlands
Delorean owner?  He was at Euro Expo 2000 and mentioned e-mailing me digital
photos of the convention. Haven't heard anything from that part of the
world.  (If requested, & I can figure it out, I could forward said pics
onward, BTW)   Can anyone provide assistance?   Much Stainless thanks if
able.          Drive Stainless     Robert VIN 6924