From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1343
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2003 3:30 AM

1. SEDOC MEETING
From: "delor_01 <JOHN.JORDAN_at_dml_ED.GOV>" <JOHN.JORDAN_at_dml_ED.GOV>

2. 1983 Delorean for Sale
From: "Lewis, Jim (HTS)" <lewisjc2_at_dml_navair.navy.mil>

3. Re: Re: Nose/Eyebrows (clip)
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

4. Headlights
From: "M. P. Olans <mpolans_at_dml_creeper.com>" <mpolans_at_dml_creeper.com>

5. Re: oozing windshield sealant
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount_at_dml_juno.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:58:53 -0000
From: "delor_01 <JOHN.JORDAN_at_dml_ED.GOV>" <JOHN.JORDAN_at_dml_ED.GOV>
Subject: SEDOC MEETING

The Southeast Delorean Owners Club (SEDOC) will hold its 2003
planning session at the home of John and Sherri Jordan this Sunday
the 19th at 2:pm

I can be contacted at 404 562 6075 or 404 316 0673 for directions

OF special interest will be the start of preparations for this years
SEDOC CRUISE-IN event in September 2003.

more to follow:

re

John Jordan
President
SEDOC

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:20:19 -0800
From: "Lewis, Jim (HTS)" <lewisjc2_at_dml_navair.navy.mil>
Subject: 1983 Delorean for Sale

1983 automatic, 7000 original miles, like new condition for interior,
exterior, wheels, engine, transmission, a/c, and undercoating. This car has
never been driven in rain or through standing water. 2002 Upgrades include
performance suspension installed by DMC, lockzilla, fanzilla, remote door
lock/unlock, door struts, fuel pump, relays, oil pressure sensor, new
YOKOHAMA AVS tires in 2001. Kenwood cd radio installed in 2002 (with all new
speakers) with new center console, original console and radio preserved.
Always garaged, car covered and leather preserved.  All documentation
manuals and complete set of Delorean magazines as well as original window
sticker.
pixs available. A  great buy at $25,000 firm.  This car is exactly as
described above.

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:43:53 EST
From: kkoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Nose/Eyebrows (clip)

Does anyone have this guys e-mail address
I would like to contat him
(Sweedish clip)

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:38:42 -0000
From: "M. P. Olans <mpolans_at_dml_creeper.com>" <mpolans_at_dml_creeper.com>
Subject: Headlights

Well,
     I burned out a headlight last night.  Since I am not nearly ready
to tackle my headlight conversion I'm forced to replace it.  However I
was thinking about replacing them with the "diamond" type housings and
Xenon bulbs that you can find on ebay.  I did this on another car with
surprising good results.  My question is: what is the model of
headlight I am replacing?  What size are the housings?  Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew
VIN #16818-The Perdiddle
VIN #10365-Kind of white and still for sale

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:35:01 -0500
From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount_at_dml_juno.com>
Subject: Re: oozing windshield sealant

I'd be surprised if the glue had oozed out.  Perhaps the previous
installer didn't use the right type of glue?  I had a similar problem on
my other car, and I brought it to a glass shop.  They said that they
could pop out the glass and reseal it for $25, or replace it for $250.
BUT, if the broke during the removal they would have to replace it (for
$250).  I asked for the first option, thought I would be able to get away
cheap.  I came back the next day, and it had a new windshield, doh!  I
asked - "So you coudn't get it out without breaking it?" and they said
"what?"  SO I think that they didn't even try.

Any reputable shop should be able to pop out the glass and reseat it
(especially if your glue is oozing).  Likewise, I don't think you will be
able to find anyone that will reseal it with the glass still in there.
Be careful where you go to get it fixed, or your might be buying a new
windshield.

Jim
1537