From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1376
Date: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:40 PM

1. No Cal D shops
From: John Gedeon <johne_g_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: NO start update
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:29:06 -0800 (PST)
From: John Gedeon <johne_g_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: No Cal D shops

I was wondering wear in Norther California people take
thier Deloreans to be worked on. I know about
DeloreanOne and The one in Garden Grove but those are
Southern California.

I don't have a delorean yet but just looking at what
my options will be :)

=====
<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;"

Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:59:49 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: NO start update

As I remember you said the starter was rebuilt 1 year ago. Either it
was a crappy rebuild or the car was flooded. If it was a bad rebuild
don't go back there. If it was flooded I would inspect the car for
other signs of water like the C/V boots, engine and trans oil, horns,
etc. Not only is it rare for a starter to go bad it should have lasted
a lot longer then 1 year. There is definatly something going on here
and you should not stop after just replacing the starter. BTW from
your description the solenoid could be bad, you need to check if power
is actually getting into the starter.