From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1403
Date: Saturday, March 01, 2003 9:38 AM

1. RE: Re: Remotes
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_mchsi.com>

2. Possible kapac question
From: "dmcmike2002 <billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com>" <billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:10:05 -0600
From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller_at_dml_mchsi.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Remotes

Jet Jock,
Fill us in on the units that you used.  What is the Universal Trigger that
you referred to?

Where can I get more information about it?

Scott Mueller
002981
RNDOLA

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:16:06 -0000
From: "dmcmike2002 <billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com>" <billsfanmd_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Possible kapac question

Okay this is a longshot....I have had my car for about a year and a
half and information on our cars and purchasing them has been made
easier by the internet. My question: I remember back in the mid 80s I
somehow got hold a of a phone number and called and spoke to an older
gentlemen about buying a Delorean. He was very helpful on the phone
and I am guessing spent about 20 minutes on the phone with me. He
told me the pros and cons (more of these) about the car and then sent
me 3-4 photocopied pages of Delorean information. I know this was
after most of the dealers had closed.

I wish I still had the stuff he sent me but that was 15+ years ago. I
have always wondered who i spoke to that day and where this company
fits into Delorean history. My only guess was that it was someone
from Kapac in Ohio. Anyone know how Kapac advertised the cars they
had for sale? I am guessing they advertised in large newspapers or
something. Without the internet its amazing I found the number.
Anyone else that was looking at getting a Delorean back in the mid
80s have a similar experience? This has always bugged me as I have
wanted to find out who I was talking with...

thanks
Mike C