From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1431
Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003 7:11 AM

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Clarification of the Coolant Self Bleeding Kit
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 04:45:16 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: Clarification of the Coolant Self Bleeding Kit

Bad news: no circuit breaker in factory headlight circuit (yes, are
fuses, but in WRONG PLACE).

Headlight circuit near & dear because my switch almost burned car up.
See message #30792 and pics in photo album. Google search on archives
reveals I am not the first. Would argue THAT is bigger problem than
redundant bleeder lines...