From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1476
Date: Friday, April 25, 2003 3:39 AM

1. Re: Re: Brake fluid
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>

2. RE: Vacuum Advance Problem
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

3. acces to windows
From: "M. Robin" <MRobin_at_dml_monaco377.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:34:12 -0500
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Brake fluid

Can the Valvoline be mixed with the Castrol?

Mark
6683

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:53:32 -0700
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Vacuum Advance Problem

Mike, What your hearing ( Clicking sound )is most likely the Vacuum solenoid
behind the fuel distributor cutting on and off. That tells you the micro
switch for the idle speed is working. That's what's it supposed to do. If
your timing isn't advancing then there could be a broken diaphragm in the
vacuum advance solenoid on the side of the ignition distributor. It's easy
to test by putting a hose on to it and by sucking the air out you will feel
a restriction. If no restriction, then it's bad.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:57:56 +0200 (Paris, Madrid (heure d'été))
From: "M. Robin" <MRobin_at_dml_monaco377.com>
Subject: acces to windows

Hello,

My driver's DeLorean window doesn't work, and I wonder how to open the door
for an acces to the mechanism. Could someone help me ( and if it is in
French, it's better for me )

Thank's a lot for your help.