From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1478
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2003 2:18 AM

1. Re: Hose help
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

2. Re: 3D Ken
From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net>

3. deloreans magazine-coming soon!
From: Tom Watkins <dmctom_at_dml_earthlink.net>

4. Front suspension parts
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury_at_dml_btinternet.com>

5. Klunk
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>

6. Power Antenna
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 02:29:56 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Re: Hose help

Go ahead and buy from a D vendor. Formed hoses really aren't worth
rummaging all afternoon through a parts house trying to find some that
fit. Am very happy with the set I bought from John Hervey. If time
critical, am sure any vendor would Fed Ex. Prices a *LITTLE* higher
than you'd like (forgive me John) but certainly not budget busters.

BTW: don't overlook your other hoses, especially heater core.
Remember: can lose your coolant through a broken heater hose as well
as a radiator hose. See Message #32222 thread. Is frightening how many
DeLoreans are running around on 22 year old rubber.

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 23:42:54 -0400
From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net>
Subject: Re: 3D Ken

Hey...I thought I was driving at least one of them down! (haha)

-Josh
(volunteering to clean the undercarriage with a toothbrush in Houston)

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 08:09:09 -0400
From: Tom Watkins <dmctom_at_dml_earthlink.net>
Subject: deloreans magazine-coming soon!

All,

I wrote to DMCH to ask about my subscription and was I should renew.
James was kind enought to responsed with the following :

James Espey wrote:

In the mail next week, Tom. You'll actually get this one and the next one,
too - I expect it in July.

James

regards

Tom Watkins

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:59:42 +0100
From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury_at_dml_btinternet.com>
Subject: Front suspension parts

I am after a pair of Upper wishbones for my car part no. 106940, Has anyone
got a pair in their parts bins, If you have drop an email and we'll do
business.

Cheers

http://www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:20:44 -0500
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>
Subject: Klunk

Sometimes when i am parked and put the car in reverse it will clunk when i back up, when
i go forward it will clunk again and then stop and not clunk again until i reapeat the
backing up and forward again. What could this be?

Mark

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:23:49 -0500
From: id <ionicdesign_at_dml_execpc.com>
Subject: Power Antenna

My power antenna is getting its power from a circut breaker near the LockZilla module
area, is this correct?

I am asking this because i noticed my red power wire is melted in a couple of areas.

The antenna is now diconnected from the power till i figure out the problem.

Mark