From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1497
Date: Friday, May 09, 2003 11:32 AM

1. Re: Porcsche transmission for DeLorean
From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: door strip adhesive?
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:31:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Porcsche transmission for DeLorean

Check out the Rimmer Bros. site in the UK.  There you
can get a brand new V8 that produces 260 HP in
normally aspirated form and weighs 318 lbs.

Or, if that doesn't turn you on, build a 4.3 Votec
using the GM Bow Tie aluminum block.  $$$$, yes, but a
nice solid engine with dozens of mods available to
produce any HP you desire, normally aspirated or
forced induction, and at no weight gain.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

http://search.yahoo.com

Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:21:01 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_webspan.net>
Subject: Re: door strip adhesive?

Go to an auto body supply and they can recommend the correct 3M
product. In any case for any adhesive to work everything must be CLEAN.