From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1518
Date: Friday, May 23, 2003 10:16 PM

1. Re: DeLorean Financing
From: "Jordan Hamilton" <DeLorean_at_dml_gbronline.com>

2. Re: Delorean for Sale
From: "Paul Heymeson" <paulusdmc_at_dml_dsl.pipex.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:12:27 -0500
From: "Jordan Hamilton" <DeLorean_at_dml_gbronline.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Financing

Because there is higher turn around on newer cars, it is a lot easier to sell a new car than a car that is 20 years old.  There is a lot bigger market for new cars than there are deloreans.  I live in missouri too and I checked about getting a loan for just 5,000 for a 15,000 dollar delorean.  The banker just laughed at me.  Its just not in the best intrest of the banks.

Jordan

From: "Darin Wolf" <son_darin_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Date:  Thu, 22 May 2003 00:06:00 -0000

Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 02:55:54 +0100