From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1544
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2003 8:57 AM

1. Re: Re: Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. RE: Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

3. Fw: Canadian meet
From: "Marvin" <marv_at_dml_printeddrinkware.com>

4. Florida Get-Together
From: "geek123y" <ken_at_dml_techno-concepts.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)

In case anyone is interested in experimenting with a
piece of solid square stock, Onlinemetals.com has 1/8
square brass stock for $1.25 per foot:

http://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm?pid=1336&step=4&showunits=inches

No guarantees this will work.  I'm just providing a
source if someone wants to try it...At their own risk
; )

http://calendar.yahoo.com

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:27:41 -0700
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

Bill, I have an original box and up until last week when I sold it a brand
new angle drive. The Part # is BG2401.11 By Smiths Instruments as you said.
I still have a good angle drive with 21,000 miles on it.There is a picture
of the box and drive on the web site.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/reference-materials-2.html

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:20:27 -0400
From: "Marvin" <marv_at_dml_printeddrinkware.com>
Subject: Fw: Canadian meet

For those coming into London, Ontario this weekend, my cell number is 519-852-1667.
Marv.
# 17077
marv_at_dml_printeddrinkware.com

tel office 519-434-1666
fax:        519-434-7071
toll free: 1-866-725-4665

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:35:27 -0000
From: "geek123y" <ken_at_dml_techno-concepts.com>
Subject: Florida Get-Together

Just a reminder!!!  The Florida Get-Together is this Sunday, June
15th at 10:00 a.m.

Looks like we will have a great turn out this Sunday for DeLorean
owners, approximately double the number of people who turned out for
the spring event in Mount Dora.

All are welcome –we will have a day of joining people with similar
interests and sharing their experiences and technical expertise. Rain
or and shine.

If you are interested in attending, please email me for directions:
ken_at_dml_techno-concepts.com

Drive carefully.....and see you there!!!

Ken #02700