From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1613
Date: Thursday, August 07, 2003 9:02 AM

1. Rich's power antenna
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>

2. New Tech Article
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 04:51:55 -0000
From: "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net>
Subject: Rich's power antenna

Charcoal canister is mounted to that access panel -- maneuver it
slightly to remove. No surprise hoses from inside pontoon.

Don't forget inline fuse to power antenna usually located behind
driver's seat.

At one time I'd recommend engineering a generic antenna, but prices on
guaranteed fit from vendors seem to be dropping.

Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:40:49 -0000
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: New Tech Article

Hi guys,

Now that my car runs (pretty well too I think), I no longer feel the
hypocrisy of posting my head gasket replacement tech article. You can
find it in the usual place at dmcnews.com, technical information
library under the "engine" section.

It lacks pictures, but I'll get them in as soon as I can. I welcome
suggestions for improvements.

Thanks to Dave Swingle for allowing me to make the contribution.

Rich
#5335 -Maryland