From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1694
Date: Friday, October 03, 2003 5:19 AM

1. Re: Re: Goodyear Discontinuing Eagle GT II's
From: Scott Tester <scott_at_dml_delorean.com>

2. RE: Re: Engine Mods
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

3. RE: FINAL - Mid-Atlantic Club Fall Foliage Tour IV Itinerary
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Scott Tester <scott_at_dml_delorean.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Goodyear Discontinuing Eagle GT II's

Bill, what do you mean by curb chips/rubs? How would turning the tires around effect anything? I've heard that the white lettering can show through after a while, like Goodyear painted over one side or something.

Scott Tester     scott(at)delorean(dot)com

--- "content22207" <brobertson_at_dml_carolina.net> wrote:
Goodyear is phasing out Eagle GT II series. Replacement is Eagle
H-something (HR?). I think Sears is already retailing it. May be just
as well -- 15" tires weren't available in GT II black letter,
requiring those of us running them to turn around (liable to curb
chips/rubs).

Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com" target="_blank">here!</a>

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:24:59 -0700
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Engine Mods

Don, The fuel distributor can be modified to pass more fuel with out
drilling or cutting or modifing the control plunger in any way. I have done
it with several 930 Turbo's and the process yealded a 10 to 15 HP boost.
Take a look at the pricing on the web site.
 http://www.specialtauto.com/porsche-parts/index.html

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:30:10 -0400
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>
Subject: RE: FINAL - Mid-Atlantic Club Fall Foliage Tour IV Itinerary

I will put you both down then for dinner on Saturday.