From: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
To: <dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 1702
Date: Thursday, October 09, 2003 5:51 AM

1. Re: recharge A/C
From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft_at_dml_aol.com>

2. Shocks
From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52_at_dml_yahoo.com>

3. RE: Upcoming DeLorean sighting - Mythbusters
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>

4. 1983 DeLorean for sale website UPDATED!!
From: NJP548_at_dml_aol.com

5. Re: Victimized Monster Garage Delo
From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo_at_dml_lightspeed.cx>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:39:39 -0000
From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Re: recharge A/C

Go to Don Steger at DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove.
www.deloreanmotorcenter.com - He is one of the best.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Spinler-Waid, Iris" <iris.spinler-
waid_at_dml_h...> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a brand new Delorean owner (2 days) and I have to recharge the
A/C to

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Shocks

I had the Delo at the shop today for a front end
alignment. While it was on the rack I was checking the
shocks. The ride is stiff and they feel & look good
but, I was wondering if the travel of the shock is
overly affected by the installion of the lowering kit
from Grady. I know the kit was installed but I do not
think the accompaning shocks were used. I read all the
past post on the subject but I still think lowering
the car has comprised the ride. Any experienced
thoughts??
Steve T

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:16:02 -0400
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean_at_dml_abato.net>
Subject: RE: Upcoming DeLorean sighting - Mythbusters

My wife and I saw this also.  She thought it was a Delorean, but I
believe it was a 70's corvette also...with no doors.

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:37:53 EDT
From: NJP548_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: 1983 DeLorean for sale website UPDATED!!

Hey List,

    I just updated the website with more pictures that I just took today.
Please check it out.  I'm very motivated to sell, so please contact me with any
questions at all.  I want to get it sold so I could buy my new car.  Thanks a
lot and have a great night!

http://members.aol.com/njp548/test.html

Later,
Nick Pitello
15914
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/njp548/test.html">Home page!</A>

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:50:49 -0400
From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo_at_dml_lightspeed.cx>
Subject: Re: Victimized Monster Garage Delo

Before you go jumping the gun. Do you even KNOW anything about the car
used? For all you know it could be a car with a salvage or totaled
title, could have been fire damaged or severe fiberglass damage. In
which case, the cost to restore such a car would be extremely high,
assuming you can even get a good title on it.

Samuel